Nursing Homes in Eden

4 Communities

Brian Center Health & Rehab/eden

226 N OAKLAND AVENUE, Eden, NC
1 review
GroundControlMajorTom: "When I first walked into the facility, I was overwhelmed at how many residents were there. It felt more like a business than a nursing facility and residents were pushed up and down the hall like clockwork. It was almost like walking in traffic. You had to dodge nurses that were pushing the elderly. The expressions on the resident's faces were enough to startle me. They all seemed sort of vacant, like whatever life they had was washed out of them in this facility. Digging de... (read more)

Morehead Nursing Center

205 EAST KINGS HWY, Eden, NC

Penn Nursing Center

618-A S Main Street, Reidsville, NC
1 review
CHarlotte602050: "Penn Nursing Center was very clean, and there was no smell of urine. The staff was attentive to the patients. The rooms were clean and neat. They are part of the hospital system. I didn’t see any problems with it. The grounds were very well-maintained, very secure, and easy to get to. "

Avante at Reidsville

543 MAPLE AVENUE, Reidsville, NC
$$$$
weenm0m: "Food is always cold. A few very unfriendly staff members....not all. Long waits. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Eden area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Eden area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Eden area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.