Nursing Homes in Davidson County

9 Communities

Piedmont Crossing

100 HEDRICK DR, Thomasville, NC
$$$$
William100812950: "I like Piedmont Crossing; the staff is courteous, the place is clean, it didn’t smell at all, and you can talk to the management anytime you wanted to. The food was good. They’re were very helpful. My mom likes it, but she wanted to be in Greensboro. "

Mountain Vista Health Park

106 MOUNTAIN VISTA RD, Denton, NC
$$$$
S. Sexton: "very caring staff-attention to quality care-good management -clean & well maintained "

Alston Brook

4748 OLD SALISBURY ROAD, Lexington, NC
$$$$
Cathy22: "My dad stayed at Alston Brook for about a month. The hospital where he was made the arrangements and put him there. I also heard that it was a nice facility. They treated the residents well and I was impressed by the care they gave the residents. The employees seemed very good to the residents and there was a family-like atmosphere. He was in a single room and they had a large room, cafeteria, ice cream shop where the residents could get a cone or cup each day, and places wh... (read more)

Brian Center Nursing Care/lexi

279 BRIAN CENTER DRIVE, Lexington, NC
$$$$
Careaboutme: "This is a clean facility, but you can not judge a book by it's cover. Some people are nice and some are not. There are only a couple of CNAs there that get the job done. My mom was there and she kept a log of how it was. I read it and wanted to go there and say something but she said no. My mom is to nice. On third shift they did not change her but one time through the night. She said some people there act prejudice and did not pay her any attention. A lot of nurses lied on ... (read more)

Lexington Health Care Center - Lexington, SC

17 Cornelia Ave, Lexington, SC
$$$$
Staley : "I was a patient at Lexington Healthcare Lexington NC after a major surgery on my right leg to correct a deformity which formed after a fracture to my Tibial plateau which is located in the knee. Let me preface this by saying that there is not a Physical therapy department any better, knowledgeable, kind, concerned, compassionate, and empathetic group of Physical therapists, assistants, students anywhere that could even match this group of professionals. I loved them all and... (read more)

Pine Ridge Health and Rehab

706 Piney Wood Road, Thomasville, NC
$$$$
thaTRUTH: "•The rooms smell like pee my rooms closet and pin board is broken in 411B •refuse to work together as a team a regular night shift consists of 15 to 20 patients to only 1 nurse maybe 2 occasionally •didnt participate None at all whatsoever 0% "

Abbotts Creek Care and Rehabilitation Center

877 HILL EVERHART ROAD, Lexington, NC
$$$$
neveragainmyfriend: "The initial visit was very informative, but my mother was told she would get physical therapy three times per day after her surgery. Most days she only received therapy once per day. Davidson County jail serves better meals. On her first night there, the nurses never answered the call button. My mother was in severe pain, so she finally called 9-1-1. THAT got there attention!! The night nurses claimed they didn't know she was there. Horrible place!!"

Libertywood Nursing Center

1028 BLAIR STREET, Thomasville, NC

Signature Healthcare of Madison

431 Larkin Springs Road, Nashville, TN
$$$$
Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Madison is located in Madison, TN and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Davidson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 23 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Davidson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Davidson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.