Nursing Homes in Cleveland County

5 Communities

Peak Resources - Shelby

1101 North Morgan Street Box 2287, Shelby, NC
1 review
jshdfjkhf: "We got the personal feeling from Peak Resource Shelby. It is a small skilled nursing facility that has a short term rehabilitation unit with there own therapist. They have great staff that are very caring and not changing with new faces all the time. Food was good and they have a Peak Café menu that you can make selections for each meal. We would highly recommend. "

White Oak Manor - Shelby

401 N MORGAN ST BOX 790, Shelby, NC
$$$$
Mechile: "My uncle stays at White Oak Manor. It is nearby. The staff are nice and friendly. He has a roommate, and his room is not really big. They do a pretty good job on the security. "

White Oak Manor - Kings Mountain

716 Sipes St, Kings Mountain, NC
$$$$
daisymlw: "My mother has lived her for two years. After all the nursing homes she has been at in the Gastonia I like this one the best. She has made lots of friends. They have a lot of activities that the residents can be involved in. I am a flight attendant and I don't worry about my Mom while I am gone. I have had some problems with the laundry. They have lost a lot of her clothes and refuse to reimburse me for them. I cannot bring anything too nice for my mother to wear because it ... (read more)

Cleveland Pines Nursing Center

1404 N LAFAYETTE ST, Shelby, NC
$$$$
FamilyT: "Cleveland Pines is the best LTC facility in Shelby NC. I have had several of my family members as residents and they always go above and beyond. "

Kings Mountain Hospital Snf

706 W KING ST, Kings Mountain, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cleveland County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cleveland County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Cleveland County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.