Nursing Homes in Clemmons

15 Communities

Trinity Elms Health & Rehab

7449 Fair Oaks Drive, Clemmons, NC
1 review
HappyFamily!: "I have had two family members stay at Trinity Elms Health and Rehab. Not only do they have a pretty facility, but they have very caring staff. I have to say that every person I dealt with was wonderful from the housekeepers and CNAs to the Administrative staff. No place including our own homes are perfect. When I had a concern or question about something they were very attentive and helped explain anything I needed. I liked feeling comfortable with the staff at the plac... (read more)

Regency Care of Clemmons

3905 Clemmons Road , Clemmons, NC
$$$$
robingayle: "I made the mistake of having my mother at this facility...the first night she didn't receive her nighttime meds (insulin and high blood pressure) which is inexcusable given she was recovering from a stroke. The staff in general was nice BUT too short-handed and if she needed help you had to wait for an average of 20 to 30 minutes before they came to check on you. I don't recommend going here unless you have no choice."
yrs

Homestead Hills

2105 Homestead Hills Drive, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Alan182188: "Homestead Hills seemed to be OK. My mom went downhill really fast after we moved her, so they had to move her from the Alzheimer's unit over to nursing care. The doctor there was very good, so they really made a big improvement with her health. So far, they're doing OK. There aren't many amenities and they're basic, but it's fine. The care that my mother is getting seems to be fine. "
yr

Arbor Acres

1250 Arbor Road, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Refund Plan: Declining balance, 2% /mo for 50 mos. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Salemtowne

190 Moravian Way Drive, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Pleased much: "Great place for mom.! Always very helpful and quick and willing to resolve any concerns. "

Bermuda Village

142 Bermuda Village Drive, Advance, NC
$$$$
Unlike other retirement communities, Bermuda Village offers you the unique opportunity to maintain home ownership and further create a lifestyle that caters to your stage in life. By building equity in one of our affordable retirement villas or condominiums, you can continue to reap the benefits of home ownership and take advantage of the flexibility it affords if you ever decide to sell. Bermuda Village retirement community advantages include: no large non-refundable entranc... (read more)

Brian Ctr Health & Retirement

4911 BRIAN CENTER LANE, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Caring103774150: "From the hospital, my dad went to Brian Center. They did a good job of rehabilitation, but the facility was not as nice. The rehabilitation was good, but the facility was not the most modern. We did observe a lot of nursing care there. There weren't many choices on food. I thought the staff was good. It was not fair and not excellent, but good. They need more activities for the residents though. There just weren't a whole lot of organized activities that we saw. It is an old... (read more)

Trinity Glen

849 Waterworks Road, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Lina: "The food is rated poor because they are not attentive to resident request. For example , a resident asks for no seafood and for dinner they get flounder. Staff is overworked and underpaid. The facility has trouble regulating the heat sometimes. One day the water was not running but it did come on the same day. I question rather the staff has ongoing training in dealing with dementia. It appears they are good people who are stressed out which causes low work performanc... (read more)

Brookridge Retirement

1199 Hayes Forest Drive, Winston-Salem, NC
$$$$
Dora1966: "My mother lives in the Healthcare building on the 7th floor. The current staff, with the exception of a couple people, aren't very personable or interactive with the patients. Needs more upbeat employees who don't have ghetto attitudes. "

Bermuda Commons Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

316 NC HWY 801 SOUTH, Advance, NC
$$$$
jeanwhitley38: "Our rooms are very clean, and my dealings with the staff have been very good. Bingo is one of our favorite past times, and going on shopping trips are always great. Staff raise funds for us to attend the fair, bowling and other things to make our stay here homelike. The Ball Games at BBT are wonderful. We have an excellent transportation system. Monty is and excellent driver, and is very kind. Different singing groups come to entertain us. One thing I really enjoy i... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clemmons area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Clemmons area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 nursing homes communities in the Clemmons area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.