Nursing Homes in Caldwell County

4 Communities

Lenoir Health Care

322 Nuway Circle, Lenoir, NC
1 review
Janice12: "We moved our dad to Lenoir Healthcare. It seems to be a very clean place. The staff is very friendly, helpful and good to this point. They did have a nice activity program. However, my dad isn't really participating very much because of his poor hearing. So far, we have been very pleased and he has been there since the middle of May. I haven't eaten there, but my dad said the food is good. He is doing much better there now. I recommend this facility to others. "

Hickory Falls Heath and Rehabilitation

100 Sunset, Granite Falls, NC
$$$$
terrible facility: "They are very misleading.... show you a nice , private room, and lead you to believe that's the room your family member will have.... give you a small room with roommate.... tv was on the other side of room, my family member could not see it.... I was told if I brought a tv it would be put up... that didn't happen.... this place is very understaffed, especially on weekends, nurses/ cna's are overworked.... we were lied to on several occasions this is a TERRIBLE place! Pleas... (read more)

Shaire Center

1450 Shaire Center Dr, Lenoir, NC
$$$$
Disturbed and Disgusted: "Found many disturbing things going on. Residents left sitting in wheelchairs from time they got out of bed until they went back to bed. Residents being "yelled" at for no apparent reason. Caregivers are not CNA certified "

Gateway Rehabilitation and Healthcare

2030 HARPER AVE NW, Lenoir, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Caldwell County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Caldwell County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Caldwell County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.