Nursing Homes in Brevard

3 Communities

Brain Center Health and Rehab Brevard

115 N Country Club Road , Brevard, NC
1 review
lori1: "The Bryan's Center wasn't just a nursing home, it also has people who are in recovery from accidents and surgeries and stuff. They do well with the funds they are given but it isn't the best place around. The reason It's of lower quality than others, I believe, is because they let their residents wander. That's fine for the recovery patients and stuff but the really sick people Id think should be watched more closely.The food was also akin to punishment. I know it's not supp... (read more)

The Oaks of Brevard

300 Morris Road , Brevard, NC
$$$$
Turk42: "I come daily to visit my Mom. The staff treat her very well and she is happy here. Its a bit run down and the food could be improved BUT overall the care is reasonable and reliable. They really care for my Mom and her well being. "

Transylvania Regional Hospital

260 Hospital Drive, Brevard, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Brevard area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Brevard area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Brevard area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.