Nursing Homes in Beaufort County

3 Communities

Britthaven of Washington

250 LOVERS LANE, Washington, NC
1 review
Doug: "My aunt lives at this facility. I visit her twice a week depending on my work schedule. The facility is clean and the staff is professional. I also like the way the nurses encourage my aunt to improve. It makes me feel good to know that she is in good hands. The communication is great and the staff is friendly. I really appreciate the fact that, though it is a Nursing Home, my Aunt is always telling me how she enjoys the meals they server her. She stated to me one time befor... (read more)

Ridgewood Manor

1624 Highland Drive, Washington, NC
1 review
phillipstr: "In short this facility as since seen a much needed face lift in the past year. All and all the cosmetic appearance is much improved but the service that still work there have not seen any additional improvements or higher standards. The time that my grandmother stayed there her bath room was only cleaned once a week ( which was nasty considering it was scared with the other party in the room). The sheets were not washed unless forcefully requested. The halls looked fairl... (read more)

Pungo District Hosp Ventilator Unit

202 East Water St, Belhaven, NC
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Beaufort County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Beaufort County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Beaufort County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.