Nursing Homes in Westchester County

44 Communities

Rosary Hill Home

600 Linda Avenue, Hawthorne, NY
$$$$
Anna L. D.: "Most beautiful, clean, serene atmosphere. Outstanding caring, compassionate Sisters and nursing staff. My friend was kept dignified and comfortable as he spent the last months of his life in a loving Christian home. The rooms are Large, airy, and comfortable. All the staff were kind and accommodating. Visitors were also treated nicely and were invited to outdoor activities."

United Hebrew Geriatric Center

391 Pelham Road , New Rochelle, NY
$$$$
Amy L: "We recently had to make the hard, emotional decision to place our mom in a nursing home . I am familiar with many local facilities through my job. United Hebrew is truly top of the line! the place is sparkling clean, bright and cheerful. There are lovely sitting rooms, activity areas and a gorgeous courtyard off the lobby and adjacent to a lovely little café where residents and guests can get sandwiches, salads, etc. From the wonderful admissions staff to the terrific and... (read more)

King Street Rehab

787 King Street, Rye Brook, NY
$$$$
Yearl's Perls: "Unfortunately my mother has made the rounds of rehab facilities in Westchester and NONE of them come even close when it comes to sub-acute rehab. (Burke is also excellent, but it is an acute rehab and in a different category.) One of the places my mother was in was so bad that I wrote a five-point complaint with the department of health, but King Street restored my faith in rehab facilities and is the ONLY place I will ever consider in the future. The staff is caring,... (read more)

White Plains Center For Nursing Care L L C

220 West Post Road, White Plains, NY
$$$$
Margaret Hatherford: "I have a family member who has been a resident for quite a few years now. It is always a lovely place to visit when I come here. The staff is lovely, cheerful, and friendly, especially the ladies in the front! They know all the residents by name. Rooms are bright, spacious, and it is spotlessly clean throughout the building. The meals are delicious and cooked according to everyone's needs. There is plenty of entertainment and activities for the residents as well. My relative... (read more)

Kendal on Hudson

1010 Kendal Way, Sleepy Hollow, NY
$$$$
Kendal on Hudson is an assisted living community in Sleepy Hollow, New York, located near major highways, top medical centers and a short drive from New York City. Residents and guests give the facility favorable reviews for its delicious meals and variety of menu options. This community is also well-reviewed for its attractive, well-kept buildings and grounds and the roomy, nicely-furnished apartments. Family members speak highly of the diverse range of social activities suc... (read more)

The Wartburg Home

One Wartburg Place , Mount Vernon, NY
$$$$
Phoebe657180: "The Wartburg Home was very good and had excellent rehab. Mom wanted to stay there, but they said she can't because Medicare said she was not progressing and Medicare would not want to work with us anymore. It was a beautiful place because they had a whole new building just for rehab, and it was very nice and everything was brand new. "

Bethel Adult Day Care

17 Narragansett Avenue, Ossining, NY
1 review

Elant at Brandywine

620 SLEEPY HOLLOW ROAD, Briarcliff Manor, NY
1 review
Michael Lammana: "Great Physical and Occupational Therapist "

The Osborn

101 Theall Road, Rye, NY
$$$$
joedoe: "We choose the Osborn Pavillion for a post hospital stay for my 90 year old father based on reviews, and sense that it was "the best." Putting "the best" as a bar to reach for, it was lacking. Please bear in mind that the following is based on this high bar, and we do not have another local place by which to judge. In addition, it was over the Christmas holitdays. That said, here's the scoop. The food is terrible. Granted, food is not a priority in rehab, but for patients it... (read more)

THE GROVE AT VALHALLA REHAB AND NURSING CENTER

61 GRASSLANDS ROAD, Valhalla, NY
$$$$
Frank Chiaro: "The staff here at The Grove were compassionate, caring and paid attention to my specific needs. The facility is really nice and clean. The physical therapy was tenacious and very effective, it was what I needed. The communication between the various departments here was good along with communicating well with the medical professionals from the hospital I was discharged from. I was at The Grove for a total of 4 weeks and I leave feeling confident that I can return home safely... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Westchester County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 182 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Westchester County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 44 nursing homes communities in the Westchester County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.