Nursing Homes in Valhalla

23 Communities

THE GROVE AT VALHALLA REHAB AND NURSING CENTER

61 GRASSLANDS ROAD, Valhalla, NY
$$$$
Frank Chiaro: "The staff here at The Grove were compassionate, caring and paid attention to my specific needs. The facility is really nice and clean. The physical therapy was tenacious and very effective, it was what I needed. The communication between the various departments here was good along with communicating well with the medical professionals from the hospital I was discharged from. I was at The Grove for a total of 4 weeks and I leave feeling confident that I can return home safely... (read more)

Hebrew Hospital Home of Westchester

61 GRASSLANDS ROAD, Valhalla, NY
$$$$
lady 40: "this is the worst nursing home. They do not have enough staff to properly care for patients. If on e aide calls out the staff work short and patients who are in need of two staff to get out of bed are left in bed all day. Patients in bed are given cold food. Patients who are unable to move themselves are left in gerichairs & are never repositioned. Aides are not inserviced properly nor supervised properly. Administration don't care. Would never recommend this nursing home. T... (read more)

THE STEVEN AND ALEXANDRA COHEN PED L T C PAVILION

95 BRADHURST AVE, Valhalla, NY

Rosary Hill Home

600 Linda Avenue, Hawthorne, NY
$$$$
Anna L. D.: "Most beautiful, clean, serene atmosphere. Outstanding caring, compassionate Sisters and nursing staff. My friend was kept dignified and comfortable as he spent the last months of his life in a loving Christian home. The rooms are Large, airy, and comfortable. All the staff were kind and accommodating. Visitors were also treated nicely and were invited to outdoor activities."

King Street Rehab

787 King Street, Rye Brook, NY
$$$$
Yearl's Perls: "Unfortunately my mother has made the rounds of rehab facilities in Westchester and NONE of them come even close when it comes to sub-acute rehab. (Burke is also excellent, but it is an acute rehab and in a different category.) One of the places my mother was in was so bad that I wrote a five-point complaint with the department of health, but King Street restored my faith in rehab facilities and is the ONLY place I will ever consider in the future. The staff is caring,... (read more)

White Plains Center For Nursing Care L L C

220 West Post Road, White Plains, NY
$$$$
Margaret Hatherford: "I have a family member who has been a resident for quite a few years now. It is always a lovely place to visit when I come here. The staff is lovely, cheerful, and friendly, especially the ladies in the front! They know all the residents by name. Rooms are bright, spacious, and it is spotlessly clean throughout the building. The meals are delicious and cooked according to everyone's needs. There is plenty of entertainment and activities for the residents as well. My relative... (read more)

Kendal on Hudson

1010 Kendal Way, Sleepy Hollow, NY
$$$$
Kendal on Hudson is an assisted living community in Sleepy Hollow, New York, located near major highways, top medical centers and a short drive from New York City. Residents and guests give the facility favorable reviews for its delicious meals and variety of menu options. This community is also well-reviewed for its attractive, well-kept buildings and grounds and the roomy, nicely-furnished apartments. Family members speak highly of the diverse range of social activities suc... (read more)

Bethel Adult Day Care

17 Narragansett Avenue, Ossining, NY
1 review

Elant at Brandywine

620 SLEEPY HOLLOW ROAD, Briarcliff Manor, NY
1 review
Michael Lammana: "Great Physical and Occupational Therapist "

The Osborn

101 Theall Road, Rye, NY
$$$$
joedoe: "We choose the Osborn Pavillion for a post hospital stay for my 90 year old father based on reviews, and sense that it was "the best." Putting "the best" as a bar to reach for, it was lacking. Please bear in mind that the following is based on this high bar, and we do not have another local place by which to judge. In addition, it was over the Christmas holitdays. That said, here's the scoop. The food is terrible. Granted, food is not a priority in rehab, but for patients it... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Valhalla area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Valhalla area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 23 nursing homes communities in the Valhalla area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.