Nursing Homes in Tioga County

Elderwood at Waverly

44 Ball Street, Waverly, NY
$$$$
1 review
KarenRae: "the best care I have ever seen in a memory unit. The staff and cna's are top knotch and very caring and compassionate. The activities staff keep the residents engaged and provide and all round family atmosphere. I cannot say enough good about this facility. My mother was there over a year and I also was very present on a daily basis and saw much. "

Riverview Manor Health Care Center

510 FIFTH AVENUE, Owego, NY
$$$$
1 review
dearsweetmama55: "My father was a resident for 8 years at this facility. Some of the staff was absolutely wonderful. This really was a pitiful facility. The staff is treated awful. There is just not enough staff. My father stayed in his room most of the time. He would lay in soiled diapers for such a long time that he always had a rash. I don't believe that the staff is at fault. I believe that the management is awful.They do not treat their staff well. Long hours, lousy pay, no respe... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tioga County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Tioga County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Tioga County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.