Nursing Homes in Smithtown

11 Communities

Brookside Multicare Nursing Center

7 NY-25A, Smithtown, NY
1 review
MarkS44: "My cousin has spent about 6 weeks at Brookside recovering from a broken hip. From the looks of the place, it seems like it recently went through a pricey renovation. They have a waterfall and putting green in the common outdoor area that is really nice. Whenever I visit the staff always seems friendly and on point. I would recommend this place over other facilities in the area."

St Catherine of Siena

52 Route 25A, Smithtown, NY
$$$$
Christine 118 Door: "I was at this facility from Oct 25th - November 19th 2018. I had breathing issues and cardiac issues. I was transferred from St. Catherine's Hospital. Rooms were clean and food was good. PT was awesome Donna and Jen were my PT therapists and really helped bund my stamina and get off oxygen which I was using 24/7 for 2 weeks. They helped provide services when I came home and that gave me full recovery. The nurses Landinand Chris were efficient and listened to their patients n... (read more)

Smithtown Center For Rehab & Nursing Care

391 North Country Road, Smithtown, NY
$$$$
Janet ac: "My mom was here for a month in rehab. I can't say enough about every employee who worked there. I can say from experience with my father, this place was head and shoulders above the rest. Their pt program was awesome. Couldn't be happier. Also, Jennifer in social services was wonderful and kind! "

Jefferson's Ferry

1 Jefferson Ferry Dr, South Setauket, NY
$$$$
Caring111791850: "Jefferson’s Ferry was very good. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and clean. They have a pool, a laundry shop, a library, movies, bingo, and games. Their continuity of care was what I liked the most. "

Maria Regina Residence Inc

1725 Brentwood Road, Brentwood, NY
$$$$
Irene: "My mother-in-law is at Maria Regina Residence. It has a very nice appearance, it's very clean, with very nice nursing staff, and very good food. She's very well taken care of. They have some arts, they have music, she has a book club, and she's very happy they have a chapel so she can attend daily mass."

Gurwin Jewish Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

68 Hauppauge Road, Commack, NY
$$$$
Renee Weissmann: "Our mom is at Gurwin Rehab following surgery for a broken hip. Gurwin has a wonderful reputation for excellence and terrific nursing care. We could not be happier with the care mom is getting. The nursing staff is amazing, kind and caring. The facility is gorgeous and spotlessly clean at all times. The patients are kept very clean and all their needs are met. The food is delicious with many choices and the presentation is beautiful. The PT and OT are done with caring ... (read more)

Long Island State Veterans Home

100 PATRIOTS ROAD, Stonybrook, NY
$$$$
M1234: "Wonderful staff, activities and therapy services. A home away from home."

Nesconset Center For Nursing and Rehabilitation

100 SOUTHERN BOULEVARD, Nesconset, NY
1 review
Caring002: "We chose Nesconset Center for my mother because they have a bed. Since she's been there, she had physical therapy, they've helped her a lot and all the people were very attentive. Everything is good. She's happy. The food is good. They have a lot of activities. They take them outside and they have a place to sit. It's very nice. "

St James Healthcare Center

275 Moriches Road , St James, NY
$$$$
SF: "My mom has been staying at St. James Rehab (St James Healthcare Center) for 30 to 40 days now. The people are very good and helpful. I really don't have any complaints. It's 24-hour care, and they have a couple of people going around giving medicine at the scheduled times for the patients. They also have a house doctor, so there's always somebody covering the patients. My mom is in a shared room with four in the room. Sometimes they have two in a room. They have quite a bit ... (read more)

Ross Center for Health and Rehabilitation

839 Suffolk Avenue, Brentwood, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Smithtown area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Smithtown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Smithtown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.