4 Nursing Homes in Saratoga County, NY

Saratoga Care Nursing Home

211 CHURCH STREET, Saratoga Springs, NY
DeborahChetner: "Saratoga care is a nursing home inside the Saratoga Hospital. They've done a lot of renovations in the last couple of years. My mom has been in there twice and my dad's been in there many times. When my mom was dying, they sent in candy st... (read more)

The Wesley Community

131 Lawrence Street, Saratoga Springs, NY
The Wesley Community is convenient to Saratoga Hospital in northern Saratoga Springs, New York. Reviewers often comment on the homelike apartments that provide adequate space for residents and the main building that includes a community din... (read more)

Schuyler Ridge A Residential H C F

1 Abele Boulevard, Clifton Park, NY
Trip to the ER: " My father was in their care for a month following a UTI. On the day of his discharge, I found my father alone in his room and very confused. He barely recognized me and couldn't even put his dentures in his mouth. I had to tell the char... (read more)

Saratoga County Maplewood Manor

149 Ballston Avenue , Ballston Spa, NY
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Saratoga County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Saratoga County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Saratoga County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.