Nursing Homes in Rockville Centre

44 Communities

The Grand Pavilion for Rehab & Nursing

41 Main Avenue, Rockville Centre, NY
$$$$
Ms.Yvette: "This place is a pretty sham. I have a client that is here, I was her Senior Helper when she was @home. Although she is here my purpose is to ensure that she eats and is as comfortable as possible. The staff thinks that I am suppose to come and do their job. They are boisterous and inconsiderate. When I visited my client I noticed her room was cold. To my dismay one of the staff opened her window and left it opened, mind u the residents are elderly and usually are alway... (read more)

Rockville Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

50 Maine Avenue , Rockville Centre, NY
$$$$
PaulMD22369: "The staff here is absolutely incredible. It looks like they recently done some renovations and all the rooms seem very cozy. Our loved one was taken care of very well from the first day to the day of discharge. "

Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.

1 Greenwich St, Hempstead, NY
$$$$
jkreism13: "After having spinal surgery (fusion C3 & C4) I was admitted into Nassau Rehabilitation. And was there for 2 solid weeks going thru Physical Therapy and learning what I needed to do to get back in good form... All the PT people were great! Everyone was friendly and understood what I was going thru and really made me feel like i was going to get thru this... as you would expect it was ruff but most days i didn't might going downstair to do it, most days i even looked forward t... (read more)

Townhouse Center For Rehabilitation & Nrsg

755 Hempstead Turnpike, Uniondale, NY
$$$$
Claude M: "Im happy about the care, the cleanliness and the staff. The staff are good and friendly. When you need help, they come. They are punctual. The rehab is very good and encouraging. They make you work as much as possible to improve your condition. They always come for you everyday. The rehab is a big step. I know this is a matter of opinion but I feel food needs improvement."

Meadowbrook Care Center

320 WEST MERRICK ROAD, Freeport, NY
$$$$
GJS: "I visited the facility and was expecting much more than what I encountered. It has been refurbished since it use to be a hospital but I did not see it. Im sure the care is excellent for short term care but not for long term. My Mom has dementia and I was quoted $13.5k month for long term care. PS there is minimum parking for visitors."

Lynbrook Restorative Therapy & Nursing

243 Atlantic Avenue, Lynbrook, NY
$$$$
JohnV555: "My father stayed at Lynbrook Restorative Therapy and Nursing, for a short stay, after his discharge from the hospital. The facility is well-maintained and in a nice neighborhood that was convenient to get to from our house. Every employee I encountered was considerate and seemed to take pride in their work. Overall, I was left with a very positive impression of the operation of Lynbrook Restorative Therapy and Nursing. During my father's stay: the staff was consistently ... (read more)

Queen of Peace Residence

110 30 221ST ST, Queens Village, NY
$$$$
Matthew14: "The Queen of Peace is extremely clean, and the food is delicious. They have a lot of volunteers, and the staff was very helpful, nice, and professional. The room I saw was like a studio, and you can bring your own stuff. They have an activities director, and they watch movies, listen to music, dance, and play bingo. "

Garden Care Center

135 FRANKLIN AVENUE, Franklin Square, NY
$$$$
Blake B: "Awesome Nursing Home! My Grandparents were there. 2 of my uncles are there now. Staff is phenomenal, very pleasant and caring. Rooms/building are new, nice, large, bright and spacious. Recreation department does a great job, always something exciting happening. They have a lot of activities, parties and concerts. They take residents out on trips. Rehab department is top, my Grandpa had a leg injury and he went there for rehab and we thought that he will need 4 months to get ... (read more)

New Glen Oaks Nursing Home

260 01 79th Avenue , Glen Oaks, NY
$$$$
joeamo79: "This facility should not have a 5 star rating but instead should have at least a 6 star rating. The building and furnishings are old but the care is far more than anyone can expect from any nursing facility. My wife was there for about a little over a month and the staff cared for her as they would for their own mother. They kept her very clean, patiently hand fed her when she was unable to feed herself, and assured she was safe throughout the night, constantly checking on h... (read more)

Highland Care Center

91 31 175TH STREET, Jamaica, NY
$$$$
zcaring: "This a beautifully newly renovated facility. From the moment I walked in everyone was smiling and so kind. There was an art show going on at the time and all of the staff were the judges and they were picking out their favorite piece of artwork that the residents created. It was extremely heart warming to see how proud the residents were of their artwork! I told the woman giving the tour of the facility that I was so impressed with Highland Care Center that I had to write a ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rockville Centre area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Rockville Centre area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 44 nursing homes communities in the Rockville Centre area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.