Nursing Homes in Richmond County

11 Communities

Clove Lakes Health Care and Rehabilitation Center

25 FANNING STREET, Staten Island, NY
$$$$
Rocco Amante: "My grandfather was in the care of Clove Lakes for the last couple years of his life. My entire family and I cannot thank the staff enough for the love and support he received while with them. Any time we would visit his room was always tidy, he was cleaned up and dressed properly, and he was in good spirits. He loved to tell us stories about the friends he had made there or why we couldn't visit with him too long because he had an activity or party to attend. (The activities... (read more)

Eger Adult Social Day Program

140 Meisner Avenue, Staten Island, NY
$$$$
Eger Adult Social Day Program is located on Staten Island in New York in the shadow of La Tourette Park. It sits near a bus stop, which connects residents to the Staten Island Railway and the rest of the city of New York. Nearby recreational options include La Tourette Golf Course and Walker Pond. Residents appreciate the accessibility of the staff and staff members' willingness to assist them whenever necessary. Residents and visitors also enjoy the well-maintained grounds a... (read more)

Carmel Richmond Adult Day Health Care Program

88 Old Town Road, Staten Island, NY
$$$$
Annette: "My husband is in Carmel Richmond. It's very good. They have a library and a cafeteria. The food is pretty good. They have a few activities. He's in the dementia ward so there's not much to do as far as activities goes. The outside is beautiful, it has flowers, it's well maintained, and it's very nice. His room is spacious and very clean. It's run by the Catholic nuns and I find them very nice and caring toward their patients."

Golden Gate Rehab And H C C

191 Bradley Ave, Staten Island, NY
$$$$
JuliaElgendy: "I was at Golden Gate for 3 1/2 months for rehab for arthritic knees Both the OT and PT staffs were caring, understanding and hard working I would especially like to mention my PT Vicky R. and my OT Milana K. They formulated a collaborative plan of care and each day diligently carried it forward, even when I felt like giving up! I would also like to mention that the entire staff on the second floor were kind and caring and integrated themselves into the plan of care The R... (read more)

Silver Lake Specialized Rehab and Care Center

275 CASTLETON AVENUE, Staten Island, NY
$$$$
MKindya: "The care is impecible! The prettier places just fool you into thinking they are great. This place isnt gorgeous but it is the best "

New Vanderbilt Rehab and Care Center

135 VANDERBILT AVE, Staten Island, NY
$$$$
Bocko: "Slow to start orthopedic rehab. Didn't have medications ready after the hospital sent the information two days before. The food is not edible. Some caring but overworked staff. This is not the facility that you want to see a friend or relative in."

Staten Island Care Center

200 LAFAYETTE AVENUE, Staten Island, NY
$$$$
nicolefioretto: "If i could give it zero stars i would! worst place ever. the staff is very careless and couldnt care about the people here. ( or at least thats what i seen while i was there) i had the head nurse flat out lie to me. My aunt who is a heart attack patient was forcibly put into a wheelchair and rolled into a day room to sit for 3+hours. i found her slumped over laying on a table with 16 other people in the room she had drooled and spit all over herself but someone was nice enou... (read more)

Sea View Hospital Rehabilitation Center And Home

460 Brielle Avenue , Staten Island, NY
$$$$
ES1234: "My 90 year old father recently had a stroke and was sent to the rehab center from the hospital to get Speech, OT and PT. Sea View was recommended by 2 people, so I sent him there. I have no comparisons to other rehab centers so I do not know if Sea View was better or worse than others. I can only state my experience with them. I will say that the nurses and aides on the floor were very caring, kind, and did whatever I asked. THAT IS, WHEN they were available. This center i... (read more)

Lily Pond Nursing Home

150 LILY POND AVE, Staten Island, NY

Verrazano Nursing Home

100 CASTLETON AVENUE, Staten Island, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Richmond County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 67 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Richmond County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Richmond County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.