Nursing Homes in Norwich

5 Communities

Pearl and Everett Gilmour Health Care Facility

88 CALVARY DRIVE, Norwich, NY
1 review
dylyssa15: "The overall appearance and cleanliness of this facility was fantastic; as well as the atmosphere. The patient rooms were spacious, and comfortable. The staff which I interfaced with included: front desk, nurses, aides, doctors, maintenance and those who worked in the kitchen/cafeteria. All of which were pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable in their specific areas of profession. Most of my interaction was with the nurses and aides, who all went above and beyond the call of... (read more)

Valley View Manor Nursing Home

40 PARK STREET, Norwich, NY
$$$$
Happy Famiky : "The staff is super friendly and helpful. Residents seem happy and have many things to do throughout the day, thanks to the activities staff. Nursing is well organized and overall a great place!!! I'm so happy I brought my family member to this facility, she made so many friend in such short amount of time! "

Chenango Memorial Hospital

179 NORTH BROAD STREET, Norwich, NY

New York State Veterans' Home at Oxford

4207 220, Oxford, NY
$$$$
Vera's son: "My mother Vera D passed away yesterday ,I just wanted to thank the NYSVH @Oxford staff for all their love and caring shown, my mother.during her stay at your facility.Bless you all. "

N Y S Vets Home at Oxford

4207 State Hwy. 220, Oxford, NY
1 review
Ycnan: "My father spent over three years there and was there until he died. The staff is caring and supportive. The new facility is wonderful. I never once felt I had done my father a disservice with having him be a resident there. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Norwich area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Norwich area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Norwich area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.