Nursing Homes in Nassau County

37 Communities

Sunharbor Manor

255 WARNER AVENUE, Roslyn Heights, NY
$$$$
jeanneD: "Recommended by our church and St. Francis Hospital. They took wonderful care of my mother. She was at Sunharbor for 3 months and came home able to do stuff she couldn’t before going to the hospital. "

Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center.

1 Greenwich St, Hempstead, NY
$$$$
jkreism13: "After having spinal surgery (fusion C3 & C4) I was admitted into Nassau Rehabilitation. And was there for 2 solid weeks going thru Physical Therapy and learning what I needed to do to get back in good form... All the PT people were great! Everyone was friendly and understood what I was going thru and really made me feel like i was going to get thru this... as you would expect it was ruff but most days i didn't might going downstair to do it, most days i even looked forward t... (read more)

Townhouse Center For Rehabilitation & Nrsg

755 Hempstead Turnpike, Uniondale, NY
$$$$
Claude M: "Im happy about the care, the cleanliness and the staff. The staff are good and friendly. When you need help, they come. They are punctual. The rehab is very good and encouraging. They make you work as much as possible to improve your condition. They always come for you everyday. The rehab is a big step. I know this is a matter of opinion but I feel food needs improvement."

Meadowbrook Care Center

320 WEST MERRICK ROAD, Freeport, NY
$$$$
GJS: "I visited the facility and was expecting much more than what I encountered. It has been refurbished since it use to be a hospital but I did not see it. Im sure the care is excellent for short term care but not for long term. My Mom has dementia and I was quoted $13.5k month for long term care. PS there is minimum parking for visitors."

Sands Point Center for Health and Rehabilitation

1440 Port Washington Boulevard, Port Washington, NY
1 review
Cathy101543550: "I put my father in Sands Point Center. The staff is very good; they are very caring and attentive. I didn't taste any of the food, but it smells good. It is very clean, and there are lots of activities. Justin came in the other day to perform, they have pet visits from their pet therapy, and they have Bingo and different kinds of luncheon, Wii, trivia, and contests. I am very happy. "

Lynbrook Restorative Therapy & Nursing

243 Atlantic Avenue, Lynbrook, NY
$$$$
JohnV555: "My father stayed at Lynbrook Restorative Therapy and Nursing, for a short stay, after his discharge from the hospital. The facility is well-maintained and in a nice neighborhood that was convenient to get to from our house. Every employee I encountered was considerate and seemed to take pride in their work. Overall, I was left with a very positive impression of the operation of Lynbrook Restorative Therapy and Nursing. During my father's stay: the staff was consistently ... (read more)

Glen Cove Center For Nursing

6 MEDICAL PLAZA, Glen Cove, NY
$$$$
Geoffrey: "My dad is in Glen Cove Nursing and Rehab Center for rehab. He has received good care, so it has been a good experience. It is in a good location. It is a very institutional facility, but good people work there. My dad hasn't really participated in activities, but they do offer them. The food is adequate."

Garden Care Center

135 FRANKLIN AVENUE, Franklin Square, NY
$$$$
Blake B: "Awesome Nursing Home! My Grandparents were there. 2 of my uncles are there now. Staff is phenomenal, very pleasant and caring. Rooms/building are new, nice, large, bright and spacious. Recreation department does a great job, always something exciting happening. They have a lot of activities, parties and concerts. They take residents out on trips. Rehab department is top, my Grandpa had a leg injury and he went there for rehab and we thought that he will need 4 months to get ... (read more)

Daleview Care Center

574 Fulton Street, Farmingdale, NY
$$$$
lina330: "My mother who has dementia and is legally blind has been a resident at Daleview Care Center for 4 years. I can honestly say, I'm very pleased with the facility and care my mom receives. I visit her daily and always find her clean and well taken care of. Any questions or concerns I may have are quickly resolved. The best part are the amazing people that work there!"

Glengariff Health Care Center

141 DOSORIS LANE, Glen Cove, NY
$$$$
Carol: "I am very happy with Glengariff Health Care Center. It's a distance from my home; however, the level of care and the place are superb. The building, the location, and the grounds are incredible. The staff members are very conscientious about the place. Everyone, from the cleaning staff, to the aides, to the nurses, to the therapists, go the extra mile. I would recommend Glengariff. They treat you like you're a celebrity. The activities are nice. Every day at 3, they have a c... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Nassau County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 290 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Nassau County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 37 nursing homes communities in the Nassau County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.