Nursing Homes in Middletown

10 Communities

Park Manor Rehab & Health Care

121 DUNNING ROAD, Middletown, NY
$$$$
Family is First: "I have been here several times and it is always very clean and the patients seem happy. I always see the patients playing games, having therapy, or talking with other patients. The nursing staff also are very nice and you can tell they really care for the patients."

Highland Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

120 Highland Avenue, Middletown, NY
$$$$
thisisasadplace: "The facility is run down and repairs and cleaning are not done in a timely manner the pictures show a time gone by. While there are some caring nurses and aids, the staff is not provided what they need...if you don't advocate for your loved one or if your loved one can't speak for themselves or doesn't....this oily s not your place. There are no activities after 3. "

Montgomery Nursing Home

2817 ALBANY POST ROAD, Montgomery, NY
$$$$
mary 454: "I placed my mother at Montgomery Nursing and Rehab because she needed therapy for her fractured hip. the nursing staff are excellent. They always attended to my mom's needs and I often saw they treat all the patients there like family. "

Campbell Hall Rehab Center

23 Kiernan Road, Campbell Hall, NY
$$$$
CMR8575: "The building itself was very clean and nicely decorated. The staff were friendly and very approachable. If you have a question or a concern, they are right there to help you. All of the employees that walk around smile and say hello. Very friendly atmosphere. The administrator has an open door policy. The new dining room is beautiful and the food smells and looks so appetizing. Everyone there is very helpful. The patio is so pretty and so inviting to sit out there.... (read more)

Elant At Goshen Inc

46 Harriman Drive, Goshen, NY
$$$$
Gene9: "Mom had stayed at Elant for short-term rehab. The place was nice and clean. Everything was fine and I liked it a lot. The staff was fine, hardworking, nice, helpful and friendly. They did a very good job getting her up on her feet and walking again. She had a smaller private room with a private bath, which was spacious enough for her. The food was fine and it only cost me $2 dollar if I ate with her. However, they didn't have enough activities to keep her busy so she got bor... (read more)

Elant at Newburgh

172 MEADOW HILL ROAD, Newburgh, NY
$$$$
RC601427: "She's in Elant, and it was a not-for profit nursing home. It has been sold and bought by a group called Sapphire in New Jersey, and they are for-profit. We have already seen them lay people off, the staffing to patient ratios are not safe, the quality of care is diminishing, and the patients and their family and friends who are advocating for them are going to be really keeping a good hand on the post with this because we can't have this. We're seeing them swiftly taking neg... (read more)

Elant Inc

46 Harriman Drive, Goshen, NY

Valley View Center

Glenmere Cove Road , PO Box 59, Goshen, NY
$$$$
Deborah: "My dad was doing physical therapy at The Valley View before. The place looked filthy, and about 70% of the staff was great while 30% was horrible. The food was fine, although he was on a pureed food diet the entire time. They have an activities calendar for the residents, but they don't announce what happens during the day. I think that the place needs to be cleaned, their social worker should be better-informed, and they should add more staff members, because they're unders... (read more)

St Josephs Place

160 EAST MAIN STREET, Port Jervis, NY
1 review
Joan107630350: "My mom was in rehab at St Josephs Place for a few weeks. They were helpful. I thought they were good and tried to stay on top of things. My mom shared a room with another person. The room is one of our problems. The roommate was lovely. She had the window side, and my mom had the inside bed. It was very squished. She sat in a chair in the corner which was very depressing. It was a nursing home and rehab. They had the patients mixed together, so my mom was in with a lady who ... (read more)

Schervier Pavilion

22 VAN DUZER PLACE, Warwick, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Middletown area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Middletown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Middletown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.