Nursing Homes in Medina

4 Communities

Orchard Manor

600 BATES ROAD, Medina, NY
$$$$
Kath: "From what I observed, Orchard Manor looked fine. I was only there twice, but it looked clean. The dining area was nice. They have round table where people can sit and chat. The food wasn't as bad as it was in the other facility. The residents were also able to choose their own menu. My husband wasn't there long enough. They seemed to be friendly enough, but my husband did not like it. He had a roommate that didn't like white people and he threatened him. My husband spent the... (read more)

Medina Memorial Hlth Care Sys

200 OHIO STREET, Medina, NY

Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Gasport L L C

4540 Lincoln Drive , Gasport, NY
$$$$
Adele's daughter: "My mother died of Alzheimers in February 2012. She was a resident of Absolut for the last year of her life. The staff genuinely care for their patients and extend this care to the family as well. They treated my mother with dignity and respect. They frequently told me how much they liked her. Initially I had reservations about Absolut because they are located in a very small rural town. However, my reservations quickly vanished. I am forever grateful to them for every... (read more)

Orleans County Nursing Home

14012 State Route 31 # 1, Albion, NY
1 review
notafanduke: "She lived in a room with a roomate who was very loud and took up most of the space in the room which we were not pleased about. She also had several injuries while there including broken hip and several other bones, which made us question the quality of her care since she was mainly bed ridden and could not verbal any complaints to us. Some of her personal items, especially her very nice matching outfits and night gowns that we purchased her often went missing. We did not fe... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Medina area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Medina area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Medina area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.