Nursing Homes in Hamburg

10 Communities

Autumn View Health Care Facility

4650 Southwestern Blvd, Hamburg, NY
$$$$
Linda: "Autumn View Health Care Facility LLC was very clean. I was very happy and pleased with it. It had a very nice atmosphere. The staff was very nice and very friendly. It seemed like everything was in order and well organized."

Elderwood at Hamburg

5775 MAELOU DRIVE, Hamburg, NY
$$$$
tamtammcg: "Please be clear when reviewing this facility which location you are reviewing. Is it the one on Maelou or the one on Buffalo St? My mother has been in the one on Maelou a few times. The nursing and CNA staff are great. I can’t say that for the therapy manager and/or social worker. They do not communicate well. We had to do all the work in terms of placement options for my mother. If you are discharging someone who will need 24/7 care, wouldn’t it behoove everyone to know... (read more)

Mercy Hospital Skilled Nursing Facility

55 Melroy Ave, Lackawanna, NY
$$$$
MF: "Mercy Nursing Home at OLV (Mercy Hospital Skilled Nursing Facility) had excellent staff and facilities. My mom's room was spacious, and she stayed there for two weeks. The bathroom was shared, and she also had a sink in her room and a nice view from her window. They were accommodating and took care of her. They had hairdressers and did people's nails. They also had a rehab center and good meals. Each floor had their own kitchen. It was family-style eating with larger tables.... (read more)

Fox Run at Oak Park

ONE FOX RUN LANE, Orchard Park, NY
$$$$
Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee; Declining balance at 2%/mo. (Price: approx. 70% of Entrance Fee). Other options also available.

OLV Senior Neighborhood

., Buffalo, NY
1 review
Peaches2: "I believe that this facility offers everything possible in human comforts that is available in a senior nursing home. They offer individual, private rooms with a fllatscreen TV and half doors for residents privacy!! They also offer a beautifully appointed resident gathering room with many comfy chairs and a couch along with a big screen TV which is ajacent to the open floor plan dining room . The dining room is large and open and well lit.. It is right next to the private... (read more)

Father Baker Manor

6400 POWERS ROAD, Orchard Park, NY
$$$$
wpmtg: "My family member was brought food he was allergic too many times. The staff would leave his tray for him to eat even though he needed help. He was force fed... theven Dr and staff never monitored or treated addressed the repercussions of double neumonnia on the verge of kidney failure & thus died. They were careless. Reckless. Irresponsible. Unprofessional tof say the least."

Seneca Health Care Center

2987 SENECA STREET, West Seneca, NY
$$$$
velvettarocks: "Staff is wonderful, caring and helpful. There has been a change in the past couple weeks, dog is no longer there, the beautiful fish tanks have been removed and there is a bad smell through out the facility. Hopefully these are temporary issues. "

Absolut At Orchard Park

6060 Armor Road, Orchard Park, NY
$$$$
Guest: "Absolut At Orchard Park is quite a large and appealing facility and has assisted, rehab, and long-term care. The rooms are nice and right now. My husband is in a private room that's working out well. It's spacious and sufficient for us. The staff is professional and trained well. The place is in a nice setting because it's kind of tucked away, and there's a lot of space outside and different patios and porches where the people can sit. It's nestled nicely in a quiet area. Ev... (read more)

Ridge View Manor, L L C

300 Dorrance Avenue , Buffalo, NY
$$$$
Fulbright: "This is the most awful place I have ever seen. I went to visit a family member last night and he needed new bandages that he had bled threw and I was told no nurses on duty to help.I asked the one guy on duty to help him and he said I'm busy. I then made mention the other patient in his room asked to go to the bathroom 3 hours ago. I went to front desk made mention and they had forgotten. They came to change him and he has feeding tubes in and they tried to give him pills b... (read more)

Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Eden L L C

2806 George Street , Eden, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hamburg area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hamburg area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the Hamburg area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.