Nursing Homes in Glens Falls

4 Communities

The Pines at Glens Falls Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

170 Warren Street, Glens Falls, NY
1 review
Leslie3: "I got the chance to visit the The Pines and the place was actually nice. They have very nice facilities and amenities. The people who helped me tour the place was nice and responsive. The interaction with the staff and residents was just fine. The place was clean and well-kept and have recreational area. The residents seems enjoy being there. It just so happened my mom was not ready yet to go to a nursing facility. But most likely, I will consider The Pines as one of my choi... (read more)

The Stanton Nursing and Rehab Centre

152 SHERMAN AVENUE, Glens Falls, NY

Fort Hudson Adult Day Health Care

319 Upper Broadway, Fort Edward, NY

Westmount Health Facility

42 GURNEY LANE, Queensbury, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Glens Falls area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Glens Falls area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Glens Falls area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.