Nursing Homes in Dunkirk

4 Communities

Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Dunkirk L L C

447 Lake Shore Drive, Dunkirk, NY
1 review
Kath: "My husband stayed in Absolut Center. It's old, and it didn't appear to be as well taken care of as the other facilities. The building and the rooms were very small. There were barely two beds in the rooms. The dining set-up was nice though. My husband enjoyed coming out to eat, and he loved the food. The people were very nice. They seemed to be very caring. I dealt more with the PT people. They were super nice; however, they didn't have a big enough space for the residents. ... (read more)

Chautauqua County Home

10836 TEMPLE ROAD, Dunkirk, NY
1 review
Kath: "My husband was at Chautauqua Rehabilitation And Nursing Center for rehab. It was owned by our county, but then it was privatized and a different company took over. Things seemed to have changed since they took over. It was not as good as it used to be. It was a shame because a lot of people are housed there for the rest of their lives. The food wasn't too bad; however, a lot of times the residents didn't get what they ordered. A lot of the staff was very good. For the most p... (read more)

Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Westfield L L C

26 Cass Street , Westfield, NY
$$$$
Kath: "My husband is now in Absolut. It is close to my home. The place is well-maintained. The atmosphere seems to be good. They have a nice activity program. The people themselves gather in small places. Where my husband is there is a lounge, and you find people in there talking all the time. In fact, my husband made a new friend today. The food is not very good though. My husband usually eats in his room and by the time he gets it, it is cold, and not very appetizing. Some of the... (read more)

T L C Health Network Lake Shore Hosp Nursing Fac

845 Routes 5 And 20, Irving, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dunkirk area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Dunkirk area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Dunkirk area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.