Nursing Homes in Beacon

9 Communities

Wingate at Beacon

10 HASTINGS DRIVE, Beacon, NY
$$$$
Frankie g: "I was disappointed with the care my mother received. She had a feaver of 104 and was sent to dialysis I stead of going to the hospital. She had 5 falls and two infections. Call the nurse for help with the call button was a 20 minutes wait. My mom experienced numerous accident because she assistance going to the bathroom. I would not recommend Wingate even to my worst enemy "

Elant at Fishkill

22 ROBERT R. KASIN WAY, Beacon, NY
$$$$
Miss L: "Now known as Sapphire, this facility has some dedicated and long-term staff. On the whole, however, I cannot recommend this facility. My experience is primarily related to an elderly relative with dementia who was a resident for more than three years, up to very recently. The facility has been in ownership transition on and off for a couple of years. Since its most current owners took over, a limited liability corporation that owns other Mid-Hudson facilities and facilities... (read more)

Elant at Newburgh

172 MEADOW HILL ROAD, Newburgh, NY
$$$$
RC601427: "She's in Elant, and it was a not-for profit nursing home. It has been sold and bought by a group called Sapphire in New Jersey, and they are for-profit. We have already seen them lay people off, the staffing to patient ratios are not safe, the quality of care is diminishing, and the patients and their family and friends who are advocating for them are going to be really keeping a good hand on the post with this because we can't have this. We're seeing them swiftly taking neg... (read more)

Wingate at Dutchess

3 SUMMIT COURT, Fishkill, NY
$$$$
Drustrated Daughter: "My Mother is at the facility in FIshkill now. It's very clean. The food is horrible. i find it ridiculous that there is not a direct telephone # to the nurses station on the rehab floors ,24/7. My mother has dementia and called me confused about her medicines. I could not reach anyone to ask a questions in the early evening. I can not reach the nurse practitioner to find out what blood theists are being ordered and why. There hasn't been hot water in 3 days. I'... (read more)

The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

100 Franklin St, Poughkeepsie, NY
$$$$
JK: "The Pines at Poughkeepsie seems to be on top of things. They helped hook me up with additional services, my Medicaid application, and a program that works with the patients aside from the service provided by the nursing home. They have a common room where they do activities, people who come in and play guitar, and movies from time to time. If a resident has to go to their doctor's appointment, they have a service to take them. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and attenti... (read more)

Elant at Wappingers Falls

37 MESIER AVENUE, Wappingers Falls, NY
$$$$
kellyjean9690: "Yesterday we were told my grandmother needed to be transferred to Hospice and had less than a month to live. We were asked at the hospital to chose 5 of our top choices for Hospice. Unsure and unresearched we chose Elant, Wappingers Falls as our #1 choice, as I live and work within walking distance of their facility. I had run past their location numerous times and was always unimpressed by the staff outside smoking cigarettes and the patients in wheelchairs placed in the fr... (read more)

North Westchester Restorative Therapy & N C

3550 LEXINGTON AVENUE, Mohegan Lake, NY
$$$$
Lorraine846377: "My husband was in North Westchester. It was very nice and very clean. The people there were all very nice. They had activities, like cards and bingo. I would recommend them to others because they give PT seven days a week. "

Cortlandt Healthcare

110 OREGON ROAD, Cortlandt Manor, NY
$$$$
nancy spano: "my family member has been a patient there several times for rehab, she has lost clothes, had medications held because the facility didn't have these drugs, this went on for 3 days. Nurses can be accusatory blaming the patient if things didn't go their way. One nurse accused my family member of faking severe abdominal pain because she didn't want to be discharged, as a result my family member ended up back at hospital with severe pancreatitis. "

The Pines at Poughkeepsie Ctr For Nrsg & Rehab

100 FRANKLIN STREET, Poughkeepsie, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Beacon area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Beacon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Beacon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.