Nursing Homes in Amsterdam

3 Communities

River Ridge Living Center L L C

100 Sandy Drive, Amsterdam, NY
$$$$
KyleKing1025: "Very impressive facility went to visit my great aunt friendly and courteous staff. Facility is very clean and my aunt told me she really likes the food. "

Wilkinson Residential Health Care Facility

4988 State Highway 30, Amsterdam, NY
$$$$
Bill and Delia: "They advertise on their website Alzheimer's ward, and not for profit "Christian" facility. They should probably inform their admittance staff and finance department of these facts. my response comes from the refusal to take my wife who has Alzheimer's as a patient, because of her condition."

Capstone Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

302 Swart Hill Road, Amsterdam, NY
$$$$
mayrice: "Avoid this facility at all cost. No leadership, facility smells, short staff all the time. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Amsterdam area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Amsterdam area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Amsterdam area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.