Nursing Homes in Otero County

3 Communities

Good Samaritan Society Betty Dare

3101 NORTH FLORIDA AVENUE, Alamogordo, NM
$$$$
Leslie554: "My mom was sent here for physical therapy rehab and they treated her very well. The staff is very nice there, the building seemed clean, and everyone greeted me with a smile. I would recommend this place. "

Mescalero Care Center

454 LIPAN AVE, Mescalero, NM
1 review
Mary120324450: "I put my dad at Mescalero Care Center. The rooms were very nice and welcoming. There was a rocking chair/recliner for visitors and a couple of smaller chairs in the room. The bathroom was nice and had a wardrobe for your personal belongings. They were there twice a day for cleaning. They would put my dad in a wheelchair and bring him in the dining area. For the people who are not able to feed themselves, they were placed at one table and had three or four people that walked ... (read more)

Casa Arena Blanca Nursing Center

205 MOONGLOW AVE., Alamogordo, NM
$$$$
LuckyResident: "Casa Arena Blanca has some of the most caring employees I have ever met. From housekeeping to management the staff is resident centered and always has the patients best interest in mind. They have a variety of menu options for variety any time of the day. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Otero County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Otero County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Otero County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.