Nursing Homes in Whiting

24 Communities

The Pines at Whiting

507 Route 530, Whiting, NJ
$$$$
The Pines at Whiting is so much more than you may realize. Here you will find a community of residents who are casual, fun-loving and full of vitality. Friendships develop quickly and easily, as people with similar backgrounds and common interests come together in a relaxed atmosphere, that sets the perfect stage for socializing.

Aristacare At Whiting

23 Schoolhouse Road, Whiting, NJ
$$$$
Ashley E: "My best friend was sent there after a hospital stay to rehab from surgery. Right from day one and every day after the food was served cold every meal, every day, ( Health Department Violation ). No warming tray carts are anywhere to be found in the building and at times the food would sit outside the room 20-30 minutes or more before being served, and on some rare occasions the food was reheated in the microwave, most times not, which also worsened the quality and temperatur... (read more)

Whiting Health Care

3000 Hilltop Road, Whiting, NJ
$$$$
Don: "My mother-in-law is in Whiting Health Care Alzheimer's unit. So far, it's been very good. The nursing staff is very good and keeping us informed. She is in a dual room, but there has been nobody else in there with her since she got there. My wife said the dining room looks OK. She's not complaining about it and eating more than she probably ate in a while. They have their own separate dining room because they are in a locked down wing. They have a library, a salon, and outsi... (read more)

Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

485 River Ave, Lakewood, NJ
$$$$
Ethel Smith: "I really liked it at atlantic coast rehabilitation in Lakewood, new jersey. I felt comfortable and well taken care of"

CareOne at Jackson - SNF

11 History Lane, Jackson, NJ
$$$$
Buzzy: ".My mother was here for rehab 2 years ago. I am not sure how to rate this facility. I found the nurses and CNAs pleasant and usually attentive..The therapy staff was excellent, always working hard to engage my mother who was less than enthusiastic. I would not recommend this facility for anyone who needs an IV line as my mother did. My mother had it placed in the hospital then went to Care One. She got serious blood infections of 2 different organisms after being there abou... (read more)

Leisure Park

1400 Route 70, Lakewood, NJ
$$$$
Leisure Park offers compassionate senior care in Lakewood, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Leisure Park shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the fi... (read more)

Bartley Healthcare Nursing & Rehabilitation

1 review

Rose Garden Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

1579 Old Freehold Road, Toms River, NJ
$$$$
Frank: "My loved one moved to Rose Garden and it's excellent. I was very much impressed with the activities. The rooms are bigger than where she came from. It is cleaner and everything is newer. The staff members wear uniforms."

Tallwoods Care Center

18 Butler Boulevard, Bayville, NJ
$$$$
one horrified daughter : "My dad has been temporarily living at Tallwoods for rehab. Overall, his experience has not been great, however, tolerable. Today, leaving my dad in their care has me thinking twice and wanting him home immediately! When I got to my dad at 10am, he was upset, frustrated, demanding he come home. He was making me so upset, I was trying to explain his safety at home is priority, he needed to “suck it up” and allow the Time to get stronger and be in a position we can care for h... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Whiting area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Whiting area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 24 nursing homes communities in the Whiting area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.