Nursing Homes in Wayne

33 Communities

Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

296 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ
$$$$
tova : "After searching for nursing home for our mom who was double emputee we decided to place her in Regency Gardens. We did not register it, she lived there for the next five years to the last day in June 2017 when she closed her eyes forever. The staff, the management team were just wonderful always ready to solve s problem if occurred We are so thankful to Mark, Marybeth, Yaakov, Deidra,Ruthie just ato mention a few and to all for making the last year’s of our mom live as pl... (read more)

CareOne at Wayne

493 Black Oak Ridge Road, Wayne, NJ
$$$$
Rosezaten: "My mother was at CareOne at Wayne for rehab. It was good and the staff was very good. She didn't want to go to the activities, so they would bring her some crayons and books to keep her occupied. They had dogs and other animals there. Every day, they would come and tell her what was going on with the activities. They had assisted living there too. The facility was clean and smelled nice. Everybody was nice and they would greet you. She enjoyed her meal every day. The food wa... (read more)

Lakeview Subacute Care Center

130 Terhune Drive, Wayne, NJ
$$$$
KAREN SILVER: "I have been in a few places and the rehab and nursing care at lakeview is by far the best. The cleanest place with the best food. THANK YOU LAKEVIEW"

Preakness Healthcare Center

305 Oldham Road, Wayne, NJ
$$$$
Caring109574350: "We found Preakness Nursing Home for my mother. It is very clean. It is very friendly and very professional. The staff's work ethics are very good. The rooms are clean. They are pretty good. The only thing I don't like about it, and also with a lot of nursing homes, is that they look like a hospital bed. I don't think a nursing home should have a hospital bed. They need to improve their beds. The dining room is very nice. With regards to activities, they have bingo, and tomor... (read more)

Oak Ridge Rehabilitation & Nc

261 TERHUNE DRIVE, Wayne, NJ
1 review
Caring100784850: "We were able to put my father in Oak Ridge for a couple of weeks before he passed away. The facility was close. They were very accommodating. The facility was quiet. It wasn't loud, and it was very calm there. I felt that they took good care of my father. "

Atrium Post Acute Care of Wayne

1120 Alps Road, Wayne, NJ
$$$$
Jean Mary P.: "Don’t come here! My Mom was here for Rehab & cried daily. They deliver your food & leave the room. The tray is too high to see/ or eat the food on the tray. You can’t open the milk, ice tea, creamer,etc. Rather than help you to walk to the bathroom they hand you a bedpan & return 2 hours later! The place is very nice but the care is poor. Broken clock in the room/ broken TV."

Atrium Post Acute Care of WayneView

2020 State Route 23, Wayne, NJ
$$$$
Robertz: "Where to begin. Let me start with the moment you step foot into the first patient hallway. Overwhelming stench of urine. The air circulation in this place is less than adequate. There are fruit flies everywhere. When you ask a question or ask that the Nurses and aid do a job they signed up for they act like they'll get to it when they get to it. Patients are left in the dinning area where there are no blinds on the windows and sit in direct sunlight all day long. I witness... (read more)

Llanfair House Care & Rehabilitation Center

1140 Black Oak Ridge Road , Wayne, NJ
yr

Cedar Crest

4 Cedar Crest Village Drive , Pompton Plains, NJ
$$$$
Cedar Crest is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 130 picturesque acres in Pompton Plains, New Jersey, Cedar Crest is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. We're the ideal choice for active seniors who want to live a vibrant, engaging, and purposeful lifestyle in a setting that's both safe and beautiful. Like a small town under one ro... (read more)

Daughters Of Miriam Center

155 HAZEL STREET, Clifton, NJ
$$$$
Karen117097150: "Daughters of Miriam Center is awesome, and I'm very pleased. They have bingo, they give manicures to the women in the afternoon, they play Trivial Pursuit, they have movie nights, and the other day I went in there was a guy playing music for them. The staff is very accommodating. One time I wanted my husband to have a CT scan, they had that scheduled and ready to go right away. We moved him in November and he was supposed to have had a pneumonia and flu shot and he had it. T... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wayne area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 61 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Wayne area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 33 nursing homes communities in the Wayne area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.