Nursing Homes in Voorhees

yr

Lions Gate

1100 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ
$$$$
gloop: "The facility itself was nice, as it was less than 5 years old. Staff members were very kind and accommodating to my Grandfather. Unfortunately one evening he took off his ring and locked it in a drawer and it was stolen overnight, presumably by a staff member. This experience tarnished our feelings about the facility. The amenities were nice, big courtyard, a lending library, and a large bird cage with brightly colored birds. I think my Grandfather was happy at this pla... (read more)

Manorcare Health Services Voorhees

1086 Dumont Circle , Voorhees, NJ
$$$$
Dawson101: "My husband is a long term care resident at the Voorhees facility and they treat him and myself with respect and dignity. The care is excellent and staff is excellent. I would recommend this facility to anyone. The activity director provides fun things and entertainment. The facilities administrator you see up and down the hallways and knows everyone by name, so caring. He has rolled his sleeves up and helped wherever there was a need. "

Kresson View Center

2601 Evesham Road, Voorhees, NJ
$$$$
heatherb1: "My mother was at this facility for the last years of her life fighting two separate auto-immune disorders which wreaked havoc on her major organs. When she passed, the staff were nothing less than like family, ensuring we had everything we needed and even followed up with us months after. She was bed ridden however they bathed her everyday, made sure she had her favorite clothes on, sent a priest for her Sunday mass if she was too sick to leave her room, even took her outs... (read more)

Voorhees Center

3001 Evesham Road, Voorhees, NJ
$$$$
tenajsemaj: "Quite frankly...I found this facility a disgrace....it smells of urine....plants are dead...Windows leak....food in the hallways..stains on the carpet...dirty outside seating areas....paint peeling from walls.. Patients wandering aimlessly about...my father in law is there....and I find it most depressing...I would never put a loved one there...not EVER."

Powerback Rehabilitation

113 South Route 73, Voorhees, NJ
$$$$
RandiRN: "My sister-in-law went there for rehab. The nursing staff is terrible!!! She is currently non-ambulatory so she requires the use of a bedpan. However she was made to lay in her excrement because no responds to a call bell/light. We were assured they knew how to manage a wound vac, they do not!!. My sister-in-law had to return to the hospital because the incompetence caused a major infection in the wound; that required 3 additional surgeries to correct. The dressing used on t... (read more)

Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

425 Woodbury Turnersville Road, Blackwood, NJ
$$$$
Robert Mosley: "It is a very clean place. Staff is so friendly, felt welcome from the first day!"

Silver Healthcare Center

1417 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
Susan Overpeck: "Everybody by the receptionist desk was very kind. The nurses are wonderful. Alina, Tammy, Marlene, Joanna, Tyrone and Michelle really were phenomenal. Therapy really pushed them to participate and even though he was extremely resistant, I feel like he got the most out of it. There are a few areas that I feel need improvement at Silver Healthcare, but for the most part, things were great."

CareOne at Evesham - SNF

870 East Route 70 , Marlton, NJ
$$$$
dkurd7563: "I had the pleasure in having not only a family friend stay here but my own family. The food was amazing, the rehab staff was great and the leadership in the building has to be phenomenal. They helped with both individuals so much by getting them to their own needs especially my mother. They were able to take care of her nursing needs so well and she has a lot going on. especially with her heart condition. They were one of the only facilities in the area capable of handling h... (read more)

CareOne at Moorestown - SNF

895 Westfield Avenue, Moorestown, NJ
$$$$
Jean: "We had Mom in CareOne in Moorestown for rehabilitation. They were very good. The activities were wonderful. The staff did the best they could. The physical therapy was very good. They were very caring, very friendly, and attentive. Their dining facility was lovely, although my mother didn't use it. We ate there and we had Thanksgiving there. The facility was nice and the food was average."

Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates

1205 North Church Street , Moorestown, NJ
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Voorhees area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 44 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Voorhees area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 32 nursing homes communities in the Voorhees area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.