15 Nursing Homes near Somerset County, NJ

Regency Jewish Heritage Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

380 Demott Lane, Somerset, NJ
Melanie S: "I wish I could give this place ZERO stars, because 1/2 of one is even too high. We placed our mother at the Regency for sub-acute rehab and what a nightmare it was We had to constantly REMIND the nursing staff to give our mom her seizure m... (read more)

Arbor Glen

100 Monroe Street, Bridgewater, NJ
momonstage: "Excellent rehab staff and caring and competent nurses! My father recovered from his surgery to repair a broken bone, and is back to all of his previous activities. "

Franklin Care Center

3371 Route 27, Franklin Park, NJ
Fab: "This is a great facility . I am extremely happy with the care my parent is receiving here . "

Parker at McCarrick

15 Dellwood Lane, Somerset, NJ
Mia8: "My aunt right now is in a place called McCarrick and this place is really nice. It didn't smell when I visited her. The people are nice. From what I gathered there, they had activities and things for people to do. "

Fellowship Village

8000 Fellowship Drive, Basking Ridge, NJ
Age Comfortably and Gracefully in Your Own Home What do a 92-year-old retired school teacher, a 74-year-old retired Bell Labs mathematician and his wife, and an 81-year-old recreational pilot all have in common? They are all part of ... (read more)

Raritan Health & Extended Care

633 Route 28, Raritan, NJ
Gracehern: "What an amazing facility! fantastic administrator, along with all the nurses, aids and all the other amazing staff that cares for the patients. clean facility, and the food is great too! I highly recommend! my Uncle was SO happy there! I s... (read more)

Mcauley Hall Health Care Cente

1633 Highway 22, Watchung, NJ
Feng Xiao: "The staff allows my mother to take a walk outdoors with me, so that she can see the wild woodchuck and the deer. She can then walk through the greenhouse where some of the residents grow plants. The facilities are kept clean. My mother ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Bridgeway Care and Rehablilitation Center - Bridgewater.

270 ROUTE 28, Bridgewater, NJ
jskline1: "Simply put, if you're not at least 70 years old, and weigh more than 200 pounds, stay away. They're not equipped. My wife, who has gained weight over the years, is not getting the treatment she needs. She can't stand on her own at all, nee... (read more)

The Avalon At Hillsborough

393 Amwell Road, Hillsborough, NJ
Todd9: "My mom was at Bridgeway. It was a nice-looking facility. It was understaffed, though. My mom was on a shared room. The room was unhealthy to be shared; it was uncomfortable because of the sharing. The food was OK. The dining area was OK to... (read more)

Green Knoll Care and Rehabilitation Center

875 Route 202-206 North, Bridgewater, NJ
John: "I stayed at Green Knoll Care and Rehabilitation Center for rehab. It's an older facility, but it's clean. The staff and care were excellent. The food was good. They had Bible studies and games."

Willow Creek Rehab And Care Ce

1165 Easton Ave, Somerset, NJ
Bob: "My father-in-law was in Willow Creek Rehabilitation and Care Center. It was OK. It wasn’t as nice as the place we put them in and I don’t think that the staff was as professional, caring, and responsive. The nursing staff should probably p... (read more)

Foothill Acres Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

39 East Mountain Road, Hillsborough, NJ
thomasg: "I have had a personal experience with Foothill Acres and I can tell you that it was nothing but positive. The subacute unit is clean and the staff is very friendly to my mom and to our family. The therapy is great and they really are addre... (read more)

CareOne at Somerset Valley - SNF

1621 Route 22 West, Bound Brook, NJ
EM Cannon: "If I could give them zero stars I would. I had to wait until I moved my dad oUT before writing a review. Where should I start...the management is a bunch of fabricators of the truth. They sell you many promises to get you moved in. M... (read more)

Somerset Woods Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

780 Old New Brunswick Road, Somerset, NJ

New Jersey Eastern Star Home

111 Finderne Avenue, Bridgewater, NJ
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Somerset County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 61 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Somerset County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 nursing homes communities in the Somerset County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.