Nursing Homes in Rockleigh

52 Communities

Gallen Adult Day Health Care Center

10 Link Drive, Rockleigh, NJ
$$$$
Alley3: "I visited a dear friend who had the good fortune to rehabilitate at the Jewish Home in Rockleigh. The facility was clean, the staff were professional and friendly, and truly cared for their residents, making them feel that the Jewish Home in Rockleigh was their home, and that they would receive the best care possible! "

Bergen County Health Care Center

35 B Piermont Road, Rockleigh, NJ

CareOne at Ridgewood Avenue

W. 90 Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ
$$$$
D.J.: "My brother was in CareOne at Ridgewood Avenue for a couple of weeks for rehab. It could have been a good experience, but he was awful to the staff. However, I would recommend them to other people, the place is very nice. They had a community room, and they would work with you as much as you wanted to and more. They would go the extra mile if you just cooperate, but my brother wouldn't cooperate. My brother had a roommate in his room. I would rate the staff and the nurses all... (read more)

CareOne at New Milford

800 River Road, New Milford, NJ
$$$$
RTLen: "My father spent several months in Woodcrest in 2017 and early 2018. The staff (aides, nurses, social workers and administrators) were all top notch. My father, who was 99 years old, was rehabilitating at the facility after suffering two broken hips and a case of pneumonia. The rehabilitation staff also did an exceptional job getting my father back on his feet. I knew my father was in good hands at Woodcrest. The staff really took care of him and I am forever grateful. ... (read more)

CareOne at Valley

300 Old Hook Road, Westwood, NJ
$$$$
Icon: "My aunt just celebrated her 95th birthday here and has never been healthier or happier. The staff is very caring and makes sure the residents participate in all the activities offered. I can’t believe the amount of really good food given at each meal. Although a difficult decision to make when one has to leave their home, I’m glad I made this facility my choice for her."

CareOne at Oradell

600 Kinderkamack Road, Oradell, NJ
$$$$
Ms. Unhappy: "Let me tell you that this facility is the worst I've ever seen. Just the smell alone is horrible. But the patient care is almost non-existent. Medicines were given late and sometime, different medicine was given that were not prescribed. A relative of mine, who is not an alzheimer's patient, or elderly, was there for about a month. Went in after surgery for rehab. Ended up with an infection, which was not present on admission. Had to move back to the hospital. NOT A... (read more)

CareOne at Creskill

221 County Road, Cresskill, NJ
$$$$
Caring99927850: "My wife is in Care One. The staff is very good for the most part. Sometimes they are slow to response, but overall, my wife was satisfied for the most part. They have all kinds of events, but my wife does not participate. She is bed bound at this point; she is not able to get up and not really able to take care of herself. I know that they have musicians come in, they show movies, they have games that they play, and everything else, but that's not the thing that my wife enjo... (read more)

Atrium Post Acute Care of Park Ridge

120 Noyes Drive , Park Ridge, NJ
$$$$
Tpa: "This place has gone downhill. My loved one’s room is dirty and is not cleaned on a daily bases, she was told they have no whole milk in the building only skim, day after Christmas no one came in to get her ready until 1:00 pm and lunch was not served until about 2pm. She had to wait about 1 hour for help in getting to the bathroom. Food is usually cold and she does not get what she orders. The only reason she doesn’t want to go somewhere else is the therapy there is great an... (read more)

New Jersey Veterans Memorial Homes Paramus

1 Veterans Driv, Paramus, NJ
$$$$
#ILoveHorses: "My Dad resides at this Veteran's Home. He is happy, cared for, clean, treated with love and respect by everyone there. I am so happy with the care and attention he gets. The care givers , nurses, aides, etc are wonderful. The facility is clean. Dad has never been in better shape mentally or medically. I love it and I am so grateful!"

White Plains Center For Nursing Care L L C

220 West Post Road, White Plains, NY
$$$$
Margaret Hatherford: "I have a family member who has been a resident for quite a few years now. It is always a lovely place to visit when I come here. The staff is lovely, cheerful, and friendly, especially the ladies in the front! They know all the residents by name. Rooms are bright, spacious, and it is spotlessly clean throughout the building. The meals are delicious and cooked according to everyone's needs. There is plenty of entertainment and activities for the residents as well. My relative... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rockleigh area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Rockleigh area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 52 nursing homes communities in the Rockleigh area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.