Nursing Homes in Orange

53 Communities

White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

560 Berkeley Avenue,, Orange, NJ
$$$$
Judy186568: "White House Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center was very clean, which is important. The staff was responsive to requests, and the nursing staff was very professional. The social worker was very helpful. The meals were good. "

St. Mary's Life Center

135 S Center Street , Orange, NJ
$$$$
Not Happy with this facility: "It is awful I have a relative there and visit there quite often, I would not put my worse enemy there. The staff totally ignores the patients and I have had to get their attention a number of times to assist the residents, as they call them, and it was for my relative it was for another patient--they act like they have blinders on. I also saw how they treat them in Therapy please don't get sick there, as they cannot do anything to help you they have to take you back upstai... (read more)

Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

480 North Walnut street, East Orange, NJ
$$$$
Tykirah: "My parent is a long term resident at this facility and I am very pleased with the services that are provided. The staff are professional , polite and caring. The food is good and activities are consistently fun. The rooms ( long term) are newly renovated with brand floors ,sinks and beds. Weekly BBQs on the patio in the summertime and shopping trips are offered as well. I would definitely recommend this community."

CareOne at Livingston

68 Passaic Avenue, Livingston, NJ
$$$$
Overall Stay is Good: "We had a great stay at the sub acute side. All department tried their best to get all the thing we need especially the care that my Mom needs. "
yr

Job Haines Home

250 Bloomfield Ave, Bloomfield, NJ
$$$$
Job Haines Home is an assisted living and nursing home in Bloomfield, New Jersey, former home of the Charms Candy Company. Housing options include studio and one-bedroom apartments. Companion suites are available. Onsite amenities include a beauty/barbershop, general store, television room, computer room and in-room cable. Visitors and relatives of residents hold the staff in high regard, admiring them for their compassion and competence. They are grateful that everyone from ... (read more)

Daughters Of Miriam Center

155 HAZEL STREET, Clifton, NJ
$$$$
Karen117097150: "Daughters of Miriam Center is awesome, and I'm very pleased. They have bingo, they give manicures to the women in the afternoon, they play Trivial Pursuit, they have movie nights, and the other day I went in there was a guy playing music for them. The staff is very accommodating. One time I wanted my husband to have a CT scan, they had that scheduled and ready to go right away. We moved him in November and he was supposed to have had a pneumonia and flu shot and he had it. T... (read more)

Little Nursing and Convalescent

71 Christopher Street, Montclair, NJ
$$$$
grand8: "This is the best kept secret in New Jersey. It is a small (29 residents),private facility that has been in business for over 50 years. Nurses are on staff 24/7, and the aide to patient ration is 1:4; you won't find that at any other facility. If you have a loved one who has numerous medical problems, and truly needs "nursing" care around the clock, this is the place. My husband was there for a year and a half, and my parents are presently there. If you are looking for glitz ... (read more)

Kessler Institute For Rehabilitation

1199 Pleasant Valley Way, West Orange, NJ
1 review
Anthony861422: "My father was in an acute rehab facility at Kessler. It was phenomenal. Both occupational and physical therapists were excellent. They gave the same level of care to patients that are severely injured as they do to patients that have less severe injuries. The care there was excellent from the doctors to the nurses to the assistants. It’s a 5 and one of the best in the country. My father had a brain injury, so everything that I experienced was in the brain injury unit. "

Garden Terrace Nursing Home

361 Main Street, Chatham, NJ
1 review
Sal: "Garden Terrace Nursing Home was very clean and odorless. It's family-owned. The food looked quite appealing. The shared rooms had two people to the room and included a dresser each. They had all kinds of activities and games to keep people active all day long."

St Ann's Home For Aged

198 Old Bergen Road, Jersey City, NJ
$$$$
Ana708823: "I visited St. Ann’s Home. It looked very clean, and the people were polite and knew what they were doing. The people play games and had a lot of interactions. The grounds were small but nice. The person in charge was extremely helpful and gave me more information. They were all patient and caring. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Orange area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Orange area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 53 nursing homes communities in the Orange area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.