Nursing Homes in North Bergen

9020 Wall Street, North Bergen, NJ

CareOne at Teaneck

544 Teaneck Road, Teaneck, NJ
$$$$
Ian Aziz: "CateOne Teaneck is a wonderful place. Firstly, the facility is warm, friendly, well maintained (no strange or unpleasant odors whatsoever. ) The staff are great. The CNA's are caring and professional and sensitive to each patient. There are a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy - Karaoke, bingo, chair excersises, blackjack, bread baking and more. MOST important: the physical therapy department is absolutely incredible - because of the warm, patient, HIGLY... (read more)

Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

480 North Walnut street, East Orange, NJ
$$$$
Tykirah: "My parent is a long term resident at this facility and I am very pleased with the services that are provided. The staff are professional , polite and caring. The food is good and activities are consistently fun. The rooms ( long term) are newly renovated with brand floors ,sinks and beds. Weekly BBQs on the patio in the summertime and shopping trips are offered as well. I would definitely recommend this community."

CareOne at New Milford

800 River Road, New Milford, NJ
$$$$
RTLen: "My father spent several months in Woodcrest in 2017 and early 2018. The staff (aides, nurses, social workers and administrators) were all top notch. My father, who was 99 years old, was rehabilitating at the facility after suffering two broken hips and a case of pneumonia. The rehabilitation staff also did an exceptional job getting my father back on his feet. I knew my father was in good hands at Woodcrest. The staff really took care of him and I am forever grateful. ... (read more)

CareOne at Wellington

301 Union St, Hackensack, NJ
$$$$
peggysue222: "My aunt was here for 4 weeks and every staff was extremely pleasant. Especially the nurses and therapy staff. Her CNA was very nice & went out of her way to make sure my aunt was comfortable. She enjoyed bingo and baking with the activity group . Also with therapy every day she got so much stronger and went home using a cane. I would highly recommend this facility. "

CareOne at Creskill

221 County Road, Cresskill, NJ
$$$$
Caring99927850: "My wife is in Care One. The staff is very good for the most part. Sometimes they are slow to response, but overall, my wife was satisfied for the most part. They have all kinds of events, but my wife does not participate. She is bed bound at this point; she is not able to get up and not really able to take care of herself. I know that they have musicians come in, they show movies, they have games that they play, and everything else, but that's not the thing that my wife enjo... (read more)

ArchCare at Mary Manning Walsh Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center

1339 York Avenue, New York, NY
$$$$
NancyT39: "Overall, my stay was very good, except food could be better. My rehab therapist encouraged me to take things step by step, praising my progress. I made great progress under her training, went from not being able to sit up or stand up to doing these well and with ease. "
yr

Job Haines Home

250 Bloomfield Ave, Bloomfield, NJ
$$$$
Job Haines Home is an assisted living and nursing home in Bloomfield, New Jersey, former home of the Charms Candy Company. Housing options include studio and one-bedroom apartments. Companion suites are available. Onsite amenities include a beauty/barbershop, general store, television room, computer room and in-room cable. Visitors and relatives of residents hold the staff in high regard, admiring them for their compassion and competence. They are grateful that everyone from ... (read more)

Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center

1249 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY
$$$$
C. K.: "I want to rate Dr. Florence P. of TCC HCC as an excellent dedicated and caring doctor who I am not embarrassed or afraid to ask any questions and she will take as long time as needed to answer them. Shantelle "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the North Bergen area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 150 nursing homes communities in the North Bergen area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.