Nursing Homes in Maple Shade

794 N Forklanding Road , Maple Shade, NJ

Silver Healthcare Center

1417 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
Susan Overpeck: "Everybody by the receptionist desk was very kind. The nurses are wonderful. Alina, Tammy, Marlene, Joanna, Tyrone and Michelle really were phenomenal. Therapy really pushed them to participate and even though he was extremely resistant, I feel like he got the most out of it. There are a few areas that I feel need improvement at Silver Healthcare, but for the most part, things were great."

CareOne at Evesham - SNF

870 East Route 70 , Marlton, NJ
$$$$
dkurd7563: "I had the pleasure in having not only a family friend stay here but my own family. The food was amazing, the rehab staff was great and the leadership in the building has to be phenomenal. They helped with both individuals so much by getting them to their own needs especially my mother. They were able to take care of her nursing needs so well and she has a lot going on. especially with her heart condition. They were one of the only facilities in the area capable of handling h... (read more)

CareOne at Moorestown - SNF

895 Westfield Avenue, Moorestown, NJ
$$$$
Jean: "We had Mom in CareOne in Moorestown for rehabilitation. They were very good. The activities were wonderful. The staff did the best they could. The physical therapy was very good. They were very caring, very friendly, and attentive. Their dining facility was lovely, although my mother didn't use it. We ate there and we had Thanksgiving there. The facility was nice and the food was average."

Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates

1205 North Church Street , Moorestown, NJ

St. Mary's Catholic Home

210 Saint Marys Dr, Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
Scerasi: "My mom has been in this nursing home for quite a while. And as many of you know, the nursing home was formerly St. Mary's Catholic home which was bought by new ownership. It is now St. Mary's Center. I have to say that I go into the facility every week to visit my mother. I am happy and impressed by the cleanliness and the professionalism of the staff. I am able to compare and see how good they really are because of my experiences with other facilities.. The nursing ca... (read more)

Wiley Christian

99 East Main Street , Marlton, NJ
$$$$
servantyear : "Excellent compassionate care. Beautiful grounds and wonderful staff. Very clean inside and out. Visiting with family hear is a pleasure. "
yr

Lions Gate

1100 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ
$$$$
gloop: "The facility itself was nice, as it was less than 5 years old. Staff members were very kind and accommodating to my Grandfather. Unfortunately one evening he took off his ring and locked it in a drawer and it was stolen overnight, presumably by a staff member. This experience tarnished our feelings about the facility. The amenities were nice, big courtyard, a lending library, and a large bird cage with brightly colored birds. I think my Grandfather was happy at this pla... (read more)

Powerback Rehabilitation Moorestown

212 Marter Avenue, Moorestown, NJ
1 review
Jean: "My mother was at PowerBack Rehabilitation Moorestown. The staff went above their regular responsibilities when it came to working with her. They were very sweet, very complimentary to her, and they took great care in her personal care, like her bathing. It was a beautiful facility. You feel like you're in a five-star hotel."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Maple Shade area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 31 nursing homes communities in the Maple Shade area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.