Nursing Homes in Hazlet

18 Communities

Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

3325 Highway 35, Hazlet, NJ
$$$$
MonaO: "The food here is good. I was surprised thinking it may not be. The cook is good."

Arnold Walter Nursing Home

622 S Laurel Avenue , Hazlet, NJ
$$$$
Red Bank, NJ Family: "My Mom’s stay was a unique situation in that she was transferred to this nursing home from the hospital under the care of hospice thinking she had three to six months to live. The day before she left the hospital, my Mom began to decline more quickly, but the transfer took place anyway. Although she passed away six hours after arriving, she was in the hands of the most compassionate people we ever met. She was meant to be at this facility as her passing was extremely peace... (read more)

Laurel Bay Health & Rehabilitation Center

32 Laurel Avenue, Keansburg, NJ
1 review
Robert Sougherty: "I cannot express how grateful I have been while staying with you. Everyone was more than helpful with all my needs. The staff and the patients were friendly and professional. Thank you for all you have done,"

CareOne at Holmdel

188 Highway 34, Holmdel, NJ
$$$$
pmorf313: "One thing that is very good here is Ms Octavia. She is an excellent CNA with better than average empathy and patience for me and my roommate. She should be awarded for her greatness. I have a heart condition and the therapist created a special therapy routine for me due to my history. I am looking forward to getting home with the condition of my heart being dissolved from my care here at care one in Holmdel. I am building my strength and endurance to get home and be function... (read more)

CareOne at King James

1040 Highway 36 , Navesink, NJ
$$$$
Survey: "This place needs a good house keeping manager because it looks unsanitary,walls durty, bathrooms with durty linen and sitting areas very durty. Nurses doing a wound care on a roommate table , what about spread of germs? "

Reformed Church Home

1990 Route 18 North, Old Bridge, NJ
$$$$
GHark: "Title: "Uncaring, Unkind" Over the past several years that my mother-in-law has been in long-term care at RCH, the care for her has become sorely lacking. It has gotten to the point that those “caregivers” do not seem to know how to be kind – whether it is to the residents or to their family members. I have not seen a single smile from some of them. When family members make a request that we think would be helpful to my mother-in-law, we are treated as if we have no righ... (read more)

Chapin Hill At Red Bank

100 Chapin Avenue , Red Bank, NJ
1 review
Shirley115160750: "My husband is in Majestic now. The girls and all the attendants are very friendly and have been very nice to all of us. That meant an awful lot because we had been to other places where they weren't nice. They're taking very good care of him, and I'm very pleased and very happy. It's close to where I live. The food has been OK. It used to be called Chapin Hill. "

Madison Center

625 State Hwy 34, Matawan, NJ
$$$$
Caffeinecraver: "I have a relative who is a resident here for over 2 years, the ratio of aides/nurses to residents has been reduced to a bare minimum, I do not believe the residents are getting the care they need, they often wait hours sitting in soiled clothes, they do not receive showers regularly, maximum once per week, patients with dementia and alzheimer's disease do not get any specific treatment or consideration, although they are friendly, if the resident is not capable of communicat... (read more)

Atrium Post Acute Care of Matawan

38 Freneau Ave, Matawan, NJ
$$$$
Caring101193150: "Victoria Healthcare is OK so far. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is good and friendly. They have really nothing to do around here. It is like a building in the middle of nowhere, but it is decent. However, they must have more activities. "

Alameda Center for Rehab and Healthcare

303 Elm Street, Perth Amboy, NJ
$$$$
ketul1991: "This is a fairly good facility as it provides decent food and living space. It also provides a community of other individuals and routinely holds small events so that the residents have something to do from time to time. The facility also provides cable television for all residents and allows for frequent visits the friends and families of the residents. The staff working at the facility are very caring, friendly, and understanding. They always try to do whatever they can to... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hazlet area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 26 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hazlet area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 nursing homes communities in the Hazlet area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.