Nursing Homes in Hackensack

78 Communities

CareOne at Wellington

301 Union St, Hackensack, NJ
$$$$
peggysue222: "My aunt was here for 4 weeks and every staff was extremely pleasant. Especially the nurses and therapy staff. Her CNA was very nice & went out of her way to make sure my aunt was comfortable. She enjoyed bingo and baking with the activity group . Also with therapy every day she got so much stronger and went home using a cane. I would highly recommend this facility. "

Regent Care Center

50 Polifly Road, Hackensack, NJ
1 review
vlaspisa71: "Regent Care Center has a nice lobby and set of elevators as you walk in. These elevators bring you to a surprisingly open-feeling level that my family member was staying on. The hall ways were buzzing with activity as nurses helped residents move about the floors if they were not able to on their own. After passing the large nurse's station we saw a community lounge where many people were visiting their grandparents and watching television on a fairly large t.v. I was surpri... (read more)

Prospect Heights Cc

336 Prospect Avenue , Hackensack, NJ
$$$$
merlinsmom: "I would not recommend this facility. My father was an inpatient in need of physical rehabilitation after a month in hospital. The nursing staff can't handle any medical issues. My father went for a full 24 hours without being given any of his medication (cardiac meds). I was told the meds weren't delivered. Really? This is not the place to send anyone who requires meds to be administered. I truly believe they didn't give my father his meds in the right way. He had t... (read more)

CareOne at Teaneck

544 Teaneck Road, Teaneck, NJ
$$$$
Ian Aziz: "CateOne Teaneck is a wonderful place. Firstly, the facility is warm, friendly, well maintained (no strange or unpleasant odors whatsoever. ) The staff are great. The CNA's are caring and professional and sensitive to each patient. There are a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy - Karaoke, bingo, chair excersises, blackjack, bread baking and more. MOST important: the physical therapy department is absolutely incredible - because of the warm, patient, HIGLY... (read more)

CareOne at Ridgewood Avenue

W. 90 Ridgewood Ave, Paramus, NJ
$$$$
D.J.: "My brother was in CareOne at Ridgewood Avenue for a couple of weeks for rehab. It could have been a good experience, but he was awful to the staff. However, I would recommend them to other people, the place is very nice. They had a community room, and they would work with you as much as you wanted to and more. They would go the extra mile if you just cooperate, but my brother wouldn't cooperate. My brother had a roommate in his room. I would rate the staff and the nurses all... (read more)

CareOne at New Milford

800 River Road, New Milford, NJ
$$$$
RTLen: "My father spent several months in Woodcrest in 2017 and early 2018. The staff (aides, nurses, social workers and administrators) were all top notch. My father, who was 99 years old, was rehabilitating at the facility after suffering two broken hips and a case of pneumonia. The rehabilitation staff also did an exceptional job getting my father back on his feet. I knew my father was in good hands at Woodcrest. The staff really took care of him and I am forever grateful. ... (read more)

CareOne at Valley

300 Old Hook Road, Westwood, NJ
$$$$
Icon: "My aunt just celebrated her 95th birthday here and has never been healthier or happier. The staff is very caring and makes sure the residents participate in all the activities offered. I can’t believe the amount of really good food given at each meal. Although a difficult decision to make when one has to leave their home, I’m glad I made this facility my choice for her."

CareOne at Oradell

600 Kinderkamack Road, Oradell, NJ
$$$$
Ms. Unhappy: "Let me tell you that this facility is the worst I've ever seen. Just the smell alone is horrible. But the patient care is almost non-existent. Medicines were given late and sometime, different medicine was given that were not prescribed. A relative of mine, who is not an alzheimer's patient, or elderly, was there for about a month. Went in after surgery for rehab. Ended up with an infection, which was not present on admission. Had to move back to the hospital. NOT A... (read more)

CareOne at Creskill

221 County Road, Cresskill, NJ
$$$$
Caring99927850: "My wife is in Care One. The staff is very good for the most part. Sometimes they are slow to response, but overall, my wife was satisfied for the most part. They have all kinds of events, but my wife does not participate. She is bed bound at this point; she is not able to get up and not really able to take care of herself. I know that they have musicians come in, they show movies, they have games that they play, and everything else, but that's not the thing that my wife enjo... (read more)

Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center

1249 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY
$$$$
C. K.: "I want to rate Dr. Florence P. of TCC HCC as an excellent dedicated and caring doctor who I am not embarrassed or afraid to ask any questions and she will take as long time as needed to answer them. Shantelle "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hackensack area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 35 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hackensack area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 78 nursing homes communities in the Hackensack area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.