Nursing Homes in Galloway Township

18 Communities

Seashore Gardens Living Center

22 West Jimmie Leeds Road, Galloway Township, NJ
$$$$
MBELL121212: "My mother was a resident for 4 years at Seashore Gardens. She had excellent care while she was there. The facility was always spotless and pleasant to be in. We never worried when we had to leave her because we always knew she would be taken care of. There were also plenty of activities and events for mom to go to. She made good friends while she was there. "

Health Center At Galloway, The

66 West Jimmie Leeds Road, Galloway Township, NJ
$$$$
Mirian: "Health Center at Galloway was very outdated and not well taken care of, but it was convenient for us because it was right across from a hospital. The nurses needed more training and they were a little distant, but the aides were very helpful and involved. The food was horrible. They need to improve their communication with the family, and there should be more involvement with the physical therapists and better timing in giving the medications. It seemed like the nurses were ... (read more)

Royal Suites Healthcare & Rehabilitation

214 West Jimmie Leeds Road, Galloway, NJ
$$$$
Chester's Wife: "My husband, Chester, and I cannot thank the folks at Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation, enough for their kindness and for making us feel so welcome and at home. Their nurses, Sarah, Ray and Sam are terrific. Physical therapists, Ron, Percy and Donna are the best. Dawn and Cindy in guest services, Liz from activities and the aides, Veronica and Lebe were super kind. We will miss seeing all of them."

Southern Ocean Center

1361 Route 72 West, Manahawkin, NJ
$$$$
sz12345: "My father has been there for going on 5 years now. The care has been excellent over the entire period. The place is clean, everyone engages with the residents the food is good. I would highly recommend Southern Ocean Center. "

Mystic Meadows Rehab & Nursing Center

151 Ninth Avenue , Tuckerton, NJ
$$$$
emly: "My grandma was recently at Mystic Meadows Rehab and Nursing. It was a fabulous place! I was nervous at first, but I brought my grandma there because her doctor, nurses and social workers said that it is a great place to go specifically for Rehab. One of them even had a family member there last month. Well, grandma LOVED IT! The staff was so kind and took great care of her. She couldn't wait to go see her Rehab friends every day. I highly recommend this place! "

Our Ladys Residence

1100 Clematis Ave , Pleasantville, NJ
1 review
JCors: "This is a nice place. Nurses aides are very good to me. Coffee needs work but food is good. "

Seacrest Village

1001 Center St. , Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
$$$$
lbpb: "Great Caring Staff Nurses & Doctors It was exactly what We needed for Our Family Melmber I Recommend this Facility!!"

Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation

43 White Horse Pike, Hammonton, NJ
1 review
Caring97394750: "When you walked down the hallways of Innova Health, you could smell bowel movements. Maybe they’re short staffed. The food was unreal, and most of the people that could ordered out. The staff was a mixed of some really good and some nasty. "

Meadowview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

235 Dolphin Avenue, Northfield, NJ
1 review
Anonymous114707650: "She was only there for five days of respite. It was fine, the accommodations were nice, and the staff was friendly. The services there were adequate, certainly not luxurious. They had an Activities Director who usually held an activity that all the residents could go to once per day, but there wasn’t any transportation to and from the facility. "

Absecon Manor Nurs/Rehab Cntr

1020 Pitney Road, Absecon, NJ
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Galloway Township area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Galloway Township area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 nursing homes communities in the Galloway Township area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.