Nursing Homes in Cherry Hill

44 Communities

Silver Healthcare Center

1417 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
Susan Overpeck: "Everybody by the receptionist desk was very kind. The nurses are wonderful. Alina, Tammy, Marlene, Joanna, Tyrone and Michelle really were phenomenal. Therapy really pushed them to participate and even though he was extremely resistant, I feel like he got the most out of it. There are a few areas that I feel need improvement at Silver Healthcare, but for the most part, things were great."

St. Mary's Catholic Home

210 Saint Marys Dr, Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
Scerasi: "My mom has been in this nursing home for quite a while. And as many of you know, the nursing home was formerly St. Mary's Catholic home which was bought by new ownership. It is now St. Mary's Center. I have to say that I go into the facility every week to visit my mother. I am happy and impressed by the cleanliness and the professionalism of the staff. I am able to compare and see how good they really are because of my experiences with other facilities.. The nursing ca... (read more)

Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill

2150 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
bailey0427: "Today, I went to visit my former neighbor of 33yrs. She went into Cadbury about a year ago. She has Alzheimer's and had been doing very good. She certainly didn't deserve to be in the location where she was. Most of those people were in wheelchairs and non-responsive. She was talkative and mobile. My husband and I went to visit her about every 2wks. She had been doing great, then about a month ago, I came in and she was sitting on her bed soaked in urine. Nobody knew... (read more)

Avista Healthcare, Llc

3025 W Chapel Avenue., Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
coffeecup2000: "My Girlfriend was in there with Copd,, In her early 50's ,,, they took great care of her,,, she had to make trips to the hosp as her lungs were shot,, I went every morning to bring her coffee , they always let me in early as I take care of my mom 95 at my house,, so I had to get home,,, but I went there everyday ,, were always nice,, she passed a few months ago ,, but I would recommend this place to anyone ,, even myself when I need extra help,,,, I can't remember day sh... (read more)

Cherry Hill Rehab and Nursing

1399 Chapel Avenue, Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
Caring106371150: "We chose AristaCare because someone recommended it. The staff seemed very knowledgeable. They were very involved with the people living there. The rooms are very nice and spacious. They have all kinds of activities to try to stimulate their memory. The dining room seemed to be very nice, and everybody seemed to be eating and enjoying it. I would recommend it to others. "

Manorcare Health Services

1412 Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, NJ
$$$$
Caring113379150: "Mom was at ManorCare Health Services – Cherry Hill. I have to say that the staff was really good and my mom received excellent care. The rehab part was great. She had a private room which was nice and it appeared very clean. But it was definitely old and the place needs updating. It's tired looking and it's kind of smelly; and that was the other thing I didn’t like about the place. "

Elmwood Hills Healthcare Center

425 Woodbury Turnersville Road, Blackwood, NJ
$$$$
Robert Mosley: "It is a very clean place. Staff is so friendly, felt welcome from the first day!"

CareOne at Evesham - SNF

870 East Route 70 , Marlton, NJ
$$$$
dkurd7563: "I had the pleasure in having not only a family friend stay here but my own family. The food was amazing, the rehab staff was great and the leadership in the building has to be phenomenal. They helped with both individuals so much by getting them to their own needs especially my mother. They were able to take care of her nursing needs so well and she has a lot going on. especially with her heart condition. They were one of the only facilities in the area capable of handling h... (read more)

CareOne at Moorestown - SNF

895 Westfield Avenue, Moorestown, NJ
$$$$
Jean: "We had Mom in CareOne in Moorestown for rehabilitation. They were very good. The activities were wonderful. The staff did the best they could. The physical therapy was very good. They were very caring, very friendly, and attentive. Their dining facility was lovely, although my mother didn't use it. We ate there and we had Thanksgiving there. The facility was nice and the food was average."
yr

The Watermark At Logan Square

2 Franklin Square, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
Rubin B.: "I am 93, and I am normally not a complainer, but I was pushed to the edge at Watermark! I was a patient at Watermark for over a month. I was brought to the rehab/nursing facility at Watermark by ambulance from Magee Rehabilitation Hospital on Saturday, April 25, 2015. I was immobile due to a hip fracture, and I was also suffering from a bedsore. I was put into a bed by the ambulance attendants and just left there, completely unattended for hours. When someone finally ca... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cherry Hill area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 50 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cherry Hill area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 44 nursing homes communities in the Cherry Hill area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.