Nursing Homes in Cape May Court House

3 Communities

Oceana Rehabilitation and NC

502 Route 9 North, Cape May Court House, NJ
1 review
OceanannaMary: "My mother Mary spent her last days here at Oceananna. I will never forget the place. I seldom ride by and have thoughts of visiting my mother. I know se was very ill when she arrived there, but a nice older nurse maid, whose name was also MaryJane took care of her. She was improving, until they moved her room to the other side of the building. I don't know what happen but Maryjane left I guess and my mother took a turn for the worse, and never recovered from the bedsores tha... (read more)

Crest Haven Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

4 Moore Road , Cape May Court House, NJ
$$$$
calcat1121: "Crest Haven was an abomination in terms of lack of adequate care and theft of my father's belongings during his stay there. I would advise those investigating nursing and rehabilitation centers to avoid this facility at all costs (despite its good location.) I clicked one star only because I had to (due to the requirements to post a comment.) "

Courthouse Convo Center

144 Magnolia Drive , Cape May Court House, NJ
$$$$
leokathie: "My father was a resident there for 2 months. He had a stroke which effected his speech. During his time, he fell out of the wheel chair 4 times, 2 of which required a visit to the hospital and stitches in his head. The PA also decided to take my Dad off his blood thinner which prevented strokes because of his falling out of chair. We were never notified of this med change and after Dad's fourth fall asked for a med list and found out he had been taken off his blood thi... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cape May Court House area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cape May Court House area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Cape May Court House area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.