Nursing Homes in Burlington

yr

Masonic Home of New Jersey

902 Jacksonville Road, Burlington, NJ
$$$$
Albert97: "over all a good facility but new food service is poor and no snack are available in the dining area as there was in the past coffee and tea are only available during meals. Often the medical units are short. Staffed at times 43 patients to 1 nurse and 3 cnas for 43 patients. There are residents that never get out if bed at their choosing and no encouragement is given to get up. Alot of new and unexperienced nurses on staff. "

Marcella Center

2305 Rancocas Road, Burlington, NJ
$$$$
frustrated sister: "I would give a negative rating but “1” is the lowest option. Please do NOT take your loved one to Marcella Center, Burlington NJ. My loved one was using a walker when I took him there for 4 day respite care. He left out the 2nd day on a stretcher. My family went to visit him on day 2 of his stay. He was lying on a bed in mid day with no clothes on. The bed was saturated with his urine. He was not responsive and the staff was clueless about whether he had meds or what w... (read more)

Burlington Woods

115 Sunset Road, Burlington, NJ
$$$$
Very disappointing : " It’s a horrible place my sister lived there for seven years and ended up going in the hospital had kidney failure septis she died she had beds sores that were so bad the doctor took pictures as soon as she arrived at the hospital when she got there She had a cut on her foot that the doctor could see her ligament we stop by after her death to get her for social security number for the funeral home financial girl pat never even came out from her office told the receptionis... (read more)

CareOne at Moorestown - SNF

895 Westfield Avenue, Moorestown, NJ
$$$$
Jean: "We had Mom in CareOne in Moorestown for rehabilitation. They were very good. The activities were wonderful. The staff did the best they could. The physical therapy was very good. They were very caring, very friendly, and attentive. Their dining facility was lovely, although my mother didn't use it. We ate there and we had Thanksgiving there. The facility was nice and the food was average."

Juniper Village at Bucks County

3200 Bensalem Boulevard, Bensalem, PA
$$$$
delsey11: "The staff and feel of the place were much better before becoming Juniper. My parents and others have expressed concern over changes that were made and how it is affecting the staff. In addition, their contact arrangements at time of " sign here, here and here" differ from the reality. -- I went from being ok with our decision for my parents being there to deeply regretting it. "

Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates

1205 North Church Street , Moorestown, NJ

Paul's Run

9896 Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
ajacks82: "The staff were nice and very helpful. Additionally, the facility was very clean and seemed to be a nice place to live. The location was also very convenient. The residents seemed to enjoy living there and seemed content with the amenities and the services available. "

Twining Village

280 Middle Holland Rd, Holland, PA
$$$$
RC07: "If I could give this facility Zero stars I would. While my Father was a patient in the rehabilitation center, the nurse did not dress my Father's wound and ended up getting fired immediately once the wound care nurse and nursing manager saw what had happened and agreed, however it was too late because my father ended up getting an amputation. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Also, the food was terrible and the rooms are old an out dated. "

Pennswood Village

ROUTE 413, Newtown, PA
$$$$
Pennswood Village is a nationally respected Senior Living Community (CCRC) for people 65 and over. Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Bucks County, PA, Pennswood is a dynamic community designed for individuals who want a lifestyle with independent services and health care choices on one site. Our campus is rich with opportunities for physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual growth with ongoing activities and educational programs. Nearby historic Newtown offe... (read more)

Oakwood Residence

2109 RED LION ROAD, Philadelphia, PA
$$$$
shawn and kristina kelly: "I just wanted to thank everybody at Oakwood for making my wife khristina Kelly stay so pleasant we were so scared to come here after being at River's Edge which was horrible facility. The staff here all the way from maintenance to the rehabilitative staff to the kitchen workers to the nurses and caregivers were incredible. Not only did they know what my wife preferred right down to the little things like how she liked her coffee made and what time she like to go out what kin... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Burlington area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Burlington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 42 nursing homes communities in the Burlington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.