Nursing Homes in Brick

37 Communities

Shorrock Gardens Care Center

75 Old Toms River Road , Brick, NJ
$$$$
Gary146133: "My mother is in Shorrock Gardens Care Center. The place is fine and clean. She likes it and wants to stay there for a long time. The staff is nice. The patient-staff ratio seems fine. The food is good. The therapy is good, and she is doing well with it. "

Laurelton Village

475 Jack Martin Blvd, Brick, NJ
$$$$
mtskier: "I understand now why Laurelton is rated only one star by Medicare as opposed to most in the area that are rated five stars. After one day I was trying desperately to get her out of there and it only got worse after day one. Nurse was giving injections without swabbing/cleaning area first or afterwards and she was bleeding all over her clothes each time. Day two she started getting very painful stomach pains with watery stool. They did not manage her pain so she was in con... (read more)

Willow Springs Rehabilitation And Healthcare Ctr

1049 Burnt Tavern Road, Brick, NJ
$$$$
Honey Leach: "The rooms were very nice. Only thing that was cleaned daily was the trash. Had to demand them to clean toilet that had feces on it for many days. Had to ask them to sweep floor. Mop floor, food had been spilled on it , the bed was moved to cover it up. When bed was moved back the stain was still there. The aides tried their best but what can three aides do when one has to stay in the TV room with people that belong on the second floor, one has to get the food from t... (read more)

Meridian Nursing And Rehabilitation At Brick

415 Jack Martin Blvd , Brick, NJ
$$$$
christinaR: "Upon arrival, we were not greeted by anyone. The nurse on duty gave zero eye contact and had a very disgruntled expression as she moved the patient in bed B out of the room. No one came to explain anything and then another nurse came in and put an alarm on the bed and told my Morger in law that this was to ensure you do not get out of the bed with out calling for assistance. While I understand the need for this, it was abrupt with no discussion or welcome. My poor mothe... (read more)

Tower Lodge Care Center

1506 Gully Road, Wall, NJ
$$$$
Ed: "Tower Lodge Care Center is nice and clean. The staff is good and treat my uncle very well. My uncle watches sports on the front TV a lot."

Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

485 River Ave, Lakewood, NJ
$$$$
Ethel Smith: "I really liked it at atlantic coast rehabilitation in Lakewood, new jersey. I felt comfortable and well taken care of"

CareOne at Jackson - SNF

11 History Lane, Jackson, NJ
$$$$
Buzzy: ".My mother was here for rehab 2 years ago. I am not sure how to rate this facility. I found the nurses and CNAs pleasant and usually attentive..The therapy staff was excellent, always working hard to engage my mother who was less than enthusiastic. I would not recommend this facility for anyone who needs an IV line as my mother did. My mother had it placed in the hospital then went to Care One. She got serious blood infections of 2 different organisms after being there abou... (read more)

CareOne at Wall

2621 State Route 138, Wall, NJ
$$$$
DHTaylor: "Horrible experience for my family. We since moved my father and he's doing better in 3 days than he did in 23 days in care one. He lost 20 or more pounds during his stay. The communication between them and us was slim to none. My father was ignored most of the time. One night he wandered outside in the pouring rain and the doors locked behind him. No one from the facility notified us or provided an incident report. So many more issues that I could be here all day writin... (read more)

Leisure Park

1400 Route 70, Lakewood, NJ
$$$$
Leisure Park offers compassionate senior care in Lakewood, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Leisure Park shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the fi... (read more)
yrs

Brandywine Living at Wall

2021 Highway 35, Wall, NJ
$$$$
Brandywine Living at Wall is located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, which has 27 miles of pristine beaches, many historic sites, two race tracks, and fishing (deep sea and fresh water). Brandywine Living at Wall offers assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing. Among the amenities included are: 2- hour licensed nurses on-site, safety & emergency response systems in every suite, comprehensive social, cultural, and recreational activities, all-day dining, and more!

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Brick area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 26 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Brick area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 37 nursing homes communities in the Brick area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.