Nursing Homes in Elkhorn

8 Communities

Brookestone Meadows Rehabilitation and Care Center

600 BROOKESTONE MEADOWS PLAZA, Elkhorn, NE
$$$$
Kathy: "I was very impressed with Brookestone Meadows when my father was out there for rehab. I seems like a very well-organized business. The care is excellent, it's the best and his room is very good. The staff is very good and we didn't have problems with anybody. They have all the amenities, a very good physical therapy department and they're very good in working with the patients. I'm a nurse and I'd highly recommend them, it's a well-oiled machine."

Life Care Center of Elkhorn

20275 HOPPER STREET, Elkhorn, NE
$$$$
Jeane Marie: "The Therapy department was absolutely fabulous at Life Care Center, They would come and work with me sometimes twice a day to assist me with my upper and lower body. When I have needed something, the nursing staff is attentive to making sure I had what I needed. Kat and Susan were especially helpful in anticipating my needs. I have enjoyed the meals here especially after being in the hospital. When I would push my call light they were right here to assist when I needed s... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Valhaven

300 WEST MEIGS STREET, Valley, NE
$$$$
Susan Roland: "My mother was a resident in this facility for 3 months until her passing. The staff could not have been more caring, supportive and attentive. They met every challenge her disease presented with grace and patience. My family is forever grateful for the care Mom received and the support and love they showed the entire family."

Rose Blumkin Jewish Home

323 SOUTH 132ND STREET, Omaha, NE
1 review
KL: "this facility is very good and trying to meet your needs. My mom stayed their until she passed away in late 2010. I would highly recommend it. "

Brookestone Village

4330 SOUTH 144TH STREET, Omaha, NE
$$$$
Hooligan: "Caring, conscientious, friendly, and helpful nursing, nursing assistants, physical therapy, and food service staff. Lovely decorated and clean rooms. Outstanding facility to complete rehab."

Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

2525 SOUTH 135TH AVENUE, Omaha, NE
$$$$
Cheston: "My mother is currently at this place of horror. She is supposed to receive multiple breathing treatments daily but barely gets once a day. They have tried giving her someone else’s medication that wasn’t even on time for the refular patient. The staff is savagely rude and inconsiderate. It is like they are there to simply watch the patients die. Tonight she was nauseous and needed help for the bathroom. No one responded tonher calls for almost 20 minuets. Finally an Aid hap... (read more)

The Lighthouse Health Care Residences at Lakeside

17600 ARBOR STREET, Omaha, NE

Hillcrest Millard

13225 Westwood Lane, Omaha, NE
$$$$
Opening in late 2017, Hillcrest Millard will provide a new option for post-acute rehabilitation in the Omaha area. Hillcrest Health Services offers years of experience providing best-in-class care for aging adults through our continuum of services. Recognized nationally for our leadership and innovation, we look forward to enhancing the lives of seniors in Omaha. Hillcrest Millard is located in Omaha on 132nd & Westwood Lane, near the Millard Library.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Elkhorn area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 24 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Elkhorn area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Elkhorn area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.