Nursing Homes in Cass County

2 Communities

Golden Livingcenter - Plattsmouth

602 SOUTH 18TH STREET, Plattsmouth, NE
$$$$
ShirleyVVGFN: "We had to put my mom at Golden LivingCenter. I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody. It was horrible. They had very few people at all working in that place. We were pretty disgusted with it. My mom was in the dining room, and she was the only one there. She was in wheelchair, and they placed the food in front of her. There wasn’t another person anywhere in that room; they just left her sitting there by herself. "

Louisville Care Center

410 WEST 5TH STREET, Louisville, NE
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cass County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cass County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Cass County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.