Nursing Homes in Bellevue

12 Communities

Hillcrest Health & Rehab

1702 Hillcrest Drive, Bellevue, NE
$$$$
Steve: "My mom moved into Hillcrest Health & Rehab and it is very nice. There are a lot of nurses who care for the patients. The place is laid out nicely because there are no stairs anywhere. It's just a flat area. They have gamer rooms, a library, and a snack bar. The staff seems to be good. Right now, my mom is getting physical and occupational therapy four times a day. I haven't had any problems."

Eastern Nebraska Veterans' Home

12505 S 40th St, Bellevue, NE
$$$$
Eastern Nebraska Veterans' Home is an assisted living facility located in Bellevue, Nebraska, near US Highway 75 and close to several local hospitals. Residents and visitors describe the high quality of care at this community and are especially impressed by the nurses and aides. Residents appreciate the close proximity of a bus stop and the organized trips to the surrounding area this facility provides. Visitors also give the community high marks for its amenities, including ... (read more)

Hillcrest Shadow Lake

1507 East Gold Coast Road, Papillion, NE
$$$$
Claudia: "Hillcrest Shadow Lake is excellent. They’re doing an excellent job and we couldn't be more pleased. It's clean, large, and the staff is all around. I can't say enough good things about it. I couldn't have picked a more pleasant place for my friend. I'm just so pleased she's there and I couldn't think of a nicer environment."

Golden Livingcenter - Omaha

5505 GROVER STREET, Omaha, NE
$$$$
Kay33: "My husband has been at Golden Living Center for three weeks now. They seem to be taking really good care of him, and I can call him or call them anytime 24 hours a day. He likes the food. I would surely recommend them because they seem to really care. My husband goes to PT and OT. On Sunday, they have church, and they have all kinds of activities, but he hasn't participated yet. Regarding the staff, he likes them, and the ones I've talked to have been really nice. "

St. Joseph Villa Nursing Center

2305 SOUTH 10TH STREET, Omaha, NE
$$$$
Sandra630620: "My husband is at St Joseph Villa. I was very thrilled with it when I first went there. It looked open and had a beautiful carpet and a huge dining room. Everybody was friendly, the rooms were nice, and they're taking very good care of my husband. Anytime they have a problem, they call me right away. The food is awesome, and they get served. The atmosphere seems very light. The nurses are fantastic and don't coerce the people there. The administrative staff is very nice. Ever... (read more)

The Lutheran Home

530 South 26th Street, Omaha, NE
1 review
Ray7: "I think she did marvelously at The Lutheran Home. She went there because she had a problem with her spine and they were able to work with her from that stage until she was able to go to an independent living apartment. I think they didn’t have not enough activities. I also observed that most of the residents really didn’t come out of the building. I was able to eat several times and I thought their food is pretty good. "

Papillion Manor

610 SOUTH POLK STREET, Papillion, NE
$$$$
Lying gets you nowhere: "Staff were not friendly especially management! It took quit awhile for call lights to be answered. I spoke with management and they did not seem to care. "

Risen Son Christian Village

3000 Risen Son Boulevard, Council Bluffs, IA
$$$$
NMDon: "I had a recent stay at Risen Son and I have to tell you - this was such an amazing experience. The staff was so attentive and everyone is so friendly. There are so many activities to participate in. The rooms are nicely renovated. Even with the new floors going in, the staff did everything they could to ensure my comfort. I love that they refer to it as a "community" and it truly feels that way. Everything from the admission process to the therapies and the nursing staff was... (read more)

Hillcrest Country Estates

6082 Grand Lodge Ave., Papillion, NE
$$$$
Upset Friend : "A dear friend of mine lives in the grand lodge memory care. This is a beautiful, well maintained, clean and could potentially be the perfect place to reside. With proper management and staffing. Allow me to share my experiences. Upon visits with my friend I have witnessed poor management, no leadership or supervision and poor professionalism, lack of staffing, lazy staff, overworked staff, complete and autre confusion of job titles. During meal times have personall... (read more)

Lindenwood Nursing Home

910 SOUTH 40TH STREET, Omaha, NE
1 review
Caring452977: "This is a small facility "” offering 12 rooms of assisted living and 20 of skilled nursing. The main street nearby is busy, but the facility itself is on a quieter street, and rather peaceful. There's nothing exciting about the exterior"”a small building that looks like an office building as opposed to being homey. There is an outside area for residents to use, but it's not too appealing. When you enter, there is a nurses' station, but no separate reception area. The whol... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bellevue area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Bellevue area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 nursing homes communities in the Bellevue area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.