Nursing Homes in Lincoln County

2 Communities

Libby Care Center

308 E 3rd, Libby, MT
$$$$
Sandee4: "We chose Libby Care Center for my mother-in-law because she grew up in the area. She knows some of the people and the staff there because her mother also stayed in this facility until she died. I was not so impressed with the facility initially, but as I’ve gotten to know them a litttle bit more, I now have a better impression of the staff. They seem to be caring, helpful, and friendly. My mother-in-law is in a special care unit because of her Alzheimer's. She’s in a more lo... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Mountain View Manor

10 MOUNTAIN VIEW DR, Eureka, MT
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lincoln County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lincoln County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Lincoln County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.