Nursing Homes in Sedalia

6 Communities

Sylvia G Thompson Residence Center

3333 W TENTH STREET, Sedalia, MO
$$$$
Lester: "Sylvia Thompson's physical therapy staff did wonders for my mom. My mom is better than she has been in decades since leaving that program. They have a nice spacious therapy room, and the team gave her a lot of attention. They helped her a great deal. My mom's room was spacious, clean, and very nice. However, they got people in there that didn't fit in. Because of the way they're staffed, I would give them a two. Their staff was terrible. The first morning I went there to gre... (read more)

Fair View Nursing Home

1714 W 16TH STREET, Sedalia, MO
1 review
TMize: "I really felt that the facility was well maintained, however, I was not keen on the way that some of the staff spoke with the residents. It really seemed to me that the majority talked down to them, or talked to them like they were children and you could definitely tell this annoyed some of the more lucid residents. I was there during meal times, and I did note that meals were prepared in a very clean and considerate to the wishes of the residents way, so that was definitely... (read more)

Bothwell Regional Health Center

1800 S Ingram Ave, Sedalia, MO

E W THOMPSON HEALTH & REHABILITATION CENTER

975 MITCHELL ROAD, Sedalia, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sedalia area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Sedalia area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Sedalia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.