Nursing Homes in Ozark

28 Communities

Ozark Nursing and Care Center

1486 NORTH RIVERSIDE RD, Ozark, MO
1 review
Moussie55: "This facility was not a 100 percent Alzheimer's facility. My aunt was in there due to Alzheimer's Disease. The whole, complete staff were on the ball when it came to caring for my aunt. They took very good care of her, and explained everything as to when she started shutting down mentally and physically. They told my mother and myself basically how she would pass away. And they were spot on. She passing was quiet and peaceful. Thanks to everyone at Ozark Nursing Home for all... (read more)

Riverview Residential Place

1200 West Hall, Ozark, MO

Woodland Manor

1347 EAST VALLEY WATERMILL ROAD, Springfield, MO
$$$$
Faye220701: "My mother seems to be happy at Woodland Manor. First and foremost, they're clean and don't smell of urine or feces. The staff is very friendly. Residents share a bathroom, but they have their own rooms. The food is good, according to my husband and my mother. "

The Manor at Elfindale

1707 W Elfindale Street, Springfield, MO
1 review
Donald D075450: "My mother was in The Manor at Elfindale for about 30 days. They did an excellent job, and I was very pleased with how they took care of her. They had occupational therapy, physical therapy, and skilled nursing. They bathed her and had a place for her hair to be done. It's a very nice place. The staff was really attentive to her and nice to us. "

The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek

1514 West Lark, Springfield, MO
$$$$
mattmcdonough: "This facility is nothing short of amazing! My mom was at another rehab center for 49 days with no improvement and in 3 weeks at Quail Creek the change is truly a miracle. Wendy, the activities director, Mindy, the speech therapist, the entire rehab team, as well as the staff in the Dogwood neighborhood are the greatest thing since slice bread to our family. We now have hope that mom will be able to come home again."

Springfield Rehabilitation & Health Care Center

2800 S Fort Avenue, PO Box 3438GS, Springfield, MO
$$$$
sandie k: "Extremely pleased with all the help, assistance,advice, and kindness my husband and I have received here. "

Maranatha Village

233 EAST NORTON ROAD, Springfield, MO
$$$$
Maranatha Village is located in Springfield, Missouri, with convenient access to I-44. The facility receives high marks for its sprawling, 180-acre campus, with visitors noting the well-maintained walkways and gardens. Residents enjoy monthly outings to movie theaters and shops, as well as regular on-site activities like bingo, Bible studies and visits from guest speakers. Residents and guests are consistently impressed with the quality of food served at the facility and the ... (read more)

Willard Care Centre

400 W Walnut Ln, Willard, MO
1 review
lookingforchange: "There are several ways in which I was pleased with the facility. It seemed very clean, the residents seem cheerful, and the overall atmosphere was one of caring. However there are days that I am not impressed. For instance the day we brought my aunt in there were several nurses on duty and not one of them offered to help after she was in the building. They did not appear to be busy and we had to ask them several times if we needed something. I have been in there and seen a r... (read more)

Manorcare Health Services

2915 S Fremont Ave, Springfield, MO
$$$$
Brent Douglas: "After a two week stay in the Hospital, my father came to ManorCare for rehab. He was a resident for 3 weeks. The MedBridge facility, staff and accommodations were great. Their PT, activities and the socialization of the fellow residents helped Dad recover and go home quicker than expected. We will pick ManorCare again if needed."

Christian Health Care of Springfield East

3535 EAST CHEROKEE, Springfield, MO
$$$$
Chapzmyazz: "The staff is very scattered. They are disorganized and get mad when family question what they are doing for the resident. They leave people laying in beds screaming out for help and just ignor them. If my grandmother had been left alone after being placed in the facility after surgery, I am not sure how she would have survived! We have attended to her every need. She was placed there for physical therapy and she has not gotten out of the bed but 1 time for physical therapy i... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ozark area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Ozark area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 28 nursing homes communities in the Ozark area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.