Nursing Homes in Madison County

Madison Medical Center

611 WEST MAIN STREET, PO BOX 431, Fredericktown, MO
$$$$
1 review
ylaturno: "My father was admitted in the nursing home area for rehab following a stay at Barnes hospital. He did not have the strength to get up and down and needed rehab. He was left on the toilet for hours as punishment because he couldn't get up. He fell and was left on the floor for 2 hours because he couldn't get up. Workers were cruel and demeaning. There was no dignity here. DO NOT bring your loved ones here. I wouldn't bring a dog I hated to this facility's nursing home!... (read more)

Claru Deville Nursing Center

105 SPRUCE STREET, Fredericktown, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Madison County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Madison County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Madison County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.