Nursing Homes in Lebanon

2 Communities

Christian Health Care of Lebanon North

596 MORTON ROAD, Lebanon, MO
$$$$
jervin12: "My Mother, who will be 82 yrs old on Jan 31st, is totally blind and can not hear without hearing aids. We had to let her go to a nursing home in October. The problem is that the nursing home washed both of her hearing aids and dried one of them. They are ruined, Mom can't hear and won't communicate now, doesn't know when one of her children come to see her, and is in poor health. We have tried to get the nursing home to fix or replace her hearing aids, but they refuse. We ar... (read more)

Christian Healthcare of Lebanon South

514 West Fremont Road , Lebanon, MO
$$$$
lovingsisters: "Sorry to say my sister did not get the attention and care from the nurses that she desperately needed during her stay. The aids were helpful, but the registered nurse on staff had a very uncaring attitude, when I asked she get a doctor to look at her. I was told they were just going to keep an eye on her. She was delirious, coudn't eat, slept most of the day, and that's just not normal for her. Her oxygen wasn't being checked and adjusted, so she wasn't getting oxygen and ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lebanon area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lebanon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Lebanon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.