Nursing Homes in Clay County

11 Communities

Northland Rehabilitation & Health Care

4301 NE Parvin Road, Kansas City, MO
1 review
Tina: "My father-in-law is at Northland Rehabilitation, and so far, they have been great. The staff has been really nice and helpful with him. They have art classes every other day, and bingo a couple of times a week. When I was there visiting Dad, they had a gentleman entertaining the ladies and singing songs by Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, and they were having a blast."

Excelsior Springs Hospital

1700 Rainbow Boulevard, Excelsior Springs, MO
1 review
Caring116905550: "The staff at Excelsior Springs Medical Center is extremely caring and very active. The room is quite comfortable, and with the private bath, it meets my mother's needs. Their dining room is well decorated, clean, and welcoming. They do day trips. They take them to Wal-Mart on a bus so they can purchase anything they need. They have musical guests that come in and provide entertainment. They play bingo and lots of games that keeps them engaged. I am very satisfied for my mom.... (read more)

Excelsior Springs Nursing & Rehab

1003 MEADOWLARK LANE, Excelsior Springs, MO
$$$$
Caring116905550: "Mom has been at Excelsior Springs Nursing & Rehab, and it was terrible. They were unacceptable. She did not get the care she needed or the rehab she needed. It was stressful to her and to us. Her room was not clean. The smell was not quite overwhelming, but fairly close. My overall experience there is terrible, and for my mother, it was of course even worse. "

New Mark Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center

11221 North Nashua Drive, Kansas City, MO
$$$$
BP284517: "I went to New Mark Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center. They had all women, which was good. In the waiting room, though, where they could sit and watch TV, most of women were standing because there was really no room for them to sit and watch TV. I didn’t care about that. The residents’ rooms were OK. Cleanliness was OK. They need more sitting areas for the women. The place was clean, but the furniture looked kind of old. It was OK. There was a place outside where the peo... (read more)

Pleasant Valley Manor Care Center

6814 SOBBIE ROAD, Liberty, MO
1 review
Marlene20: "Pleasant Valley looked very clean, but the decor wasn’t to my taste because it was cluttered looking. I also didn’t like the shower facilities. We looked into one room, and it seemed OK. The beauty shop looked like a store room, and it wasn’t appealing at all. "

Liberty Terrace Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

2201 GLENN HENDREN DR, Liberty, MO
$$$$
Chas1952: "Staff was great, food was okay. Did not see a doctor the entire 8 day stay! Could not get an X-ray because their 1968 X-ray machine would not fit under the world war 2 surplus beds. "

Ashton Court Care and Rehabilitation Centre

1200 West College Drive, Liberty, MO
$$$$
K Mann: "STAY AWAY! My grandmother went into the rehab after a hospital stay and declined daily, no one cared or did anything. I went to see her all the time she was running a fever, she had bruising, she wasn't breathing right~I brought it to their attention multiple times! Finally I got admin involved and guess what she had pneumonia and was sent back to the hospital for 2 weeks! Worst decision I ever made."

Cherry Hills Community & Rehabilitation Center

724 Northeast 79th Terrace , Kansas City, MO
$$$$
smb2212: " Really happy I chose this place for my mother! She's constantly telling me how happy she is. Great place. "

Liberty Hospital

2525 GLENN HENDREN DRIVE, Liberty, MO

Valley Manor and Rehabilitation Center

1410 HOSPITAL DRIVE, Excelsior Springs, MO
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clay County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Clay County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Clay County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.