Nursing Homes in Cassville

2 Communities

CASSVILLE HEALTH CENTER FOR REHAB AND HEALTHCARE

1300 COUNTY FARM ROAD, Cassville, MO
$$$$
sms2011: "Cassville Health Care and Rehab has to be one of the best facilities around here. My grandmother was submitted into this facility years ago where she lived her normal daily life. She was taken care of the way she would have been in her own home. She smiled as much as she did when she was home. I was aloud to spend as much time with her as i wanted, and i could feed her as well so it was like she was still home. The food there was convienent and tasted great. my grandma was s... (read more)

Red Rose Health & Rehabilitation Center

812 OLD EXETER ROAD, Cassville, MO
$$$$
Laurel: "My husband seems to be doing a little better at Roaring River Health & Rehabilitation Center (formerly Red Rose Health & Rehabilitation Center). They seem to be doing pretty well with him. He doesn't act out as much as he was. If they can get him up at all, they take him to the dining room. They either help them eat or they eat themselves. He's in a locked down unit because he was wandering around in his wheelchair. The facility seems to be OK. They have a beautiful area whe... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cassville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Cassville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Cassville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.