Nursing Homes in Barry County

4 Communities

CASSVILLE HEALTH CENTER FOR REHAB AND HEALTHCARE

1300 COUNTY FARM ROAD, Cassville, MO
$$$$
sms2011: "Cassville Health Care and Rehab has to be one of the best facilities around here. My grandmother was submitted into this facility years ago where she lived her normal daily life. She was taken care of the way she would have been in her own home. She smiled as much as she did when she was home. I was aloud to spend as much time with her as i wanted, and i could feed her as well so it was like she was still home. The food there was convienent and tasted great. my grandma was s... (read more)

Lacoba Homes

850 Highway 60, P.O. Box 885, Monett, MO
1 review
Laurel: "Lacoba Homes wouldn't take my husband. They weren't equipped to handle people who act out. It's a very clean and nice place and the staff was very nice to us. They were doing things at a table, like puzzles and cards and things like that. It was a very good facility. It's beautiful, and they keep the smells down."

Bentonview Park Health & Rehabilitation

410 West Benton , Monett, MO
$$$$
Laurel: "Bentonview Park would take my husband, but I didn't like the interviewer. I didn't stay there long enough to find out anything. I just went to the rooms. It's not dirty, but it seemed to be overcrowded. I didn't have a good feeling. The rooms were like a normal small double room with two beds in it. The place didn't smell."

Red Rose Health & Rehabilitation Center

812 OLD EXETER ROAD, Cassville, MO
$$$$
Laurel: "My husband seems to be doing a little better at Roaring River Health & Rehabilitation Center (formerly Red Rose Health & Rehabilitation Center). They seem to be doing pretty well with him. He doesn't act out as much as he was. If they can get him up at all, they take him to the dining room. They either help them eat or they eat themselves. He's in a locked down unit because he was wandering around in his wheelchair. The facility seems to be OK. They have a beautiful area whe... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Barry County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Barry County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Barry County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.